EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 143

forte928 >> :

...... It all depends on how one sees the world...

Speaking of who - how one sees the world. Not just this world. It's the other world! That in which we all will get sooner or later. (Today is a day off and it is possible to take an hour away from the market).

I recently read a book by St. Loginov LIGHT INTO THE WINDOW.

The author offers his version of "that world", a version of very unusual and interesting. And often, quite believable. The book made a very strong emotional impression on me. Very...

However. Impressed and elderly people should stay away from such books!

Total, complete hopelessness..... While reading you involuntarily (against your will) have to "try on" the world described for yourself. With each page more and more (- "we'll all be there...").

One word - hopelessness. Those who wish may read the same (I put it in the download below).

That eyes were not tired to read from the screen I suggest to download and put reader (don't consider for advertising, - free).

When you use this program, the process of reading becomes so pleasant and comfortable, that sometimes there is just no force to break away from the screen! Eyes, thus, simply rest (no exaggeration).

This is what one of the versions of the program window looks like now:

Here is the link for the programme http://www.ice-graphics.com/ICEReader/DownloadR.html

//-------------------------------

Don't forget to also download and install the ".skins".

In order to pleasantly diversify the appearance of the readable page from the subject of the work. For example, for a love novel, you can set the skin with monograms and flowers.

For technical texts and textbooks, a normal cell format is fine.

For reading "horror stories" a strict "gothic" skin is suitable. And so on.

A little more about Sviatoslav Loginov. I read another one of his novels not so long ago "without tearing myself away".

"The Many-Handed God of Dalain.

The multicellular world described in the novel is very impressive! Incredible, amazing world!

"This book is about the emergence and destruction of the Dalain, a world that the Creator created, tired of a centuries-long struggle with the multi-armed spawn of the abyss that hates all life. ...In this world, created in the devil's measure and for the devil to inhabit, man, created in the image and likeness of God, is initially doomed to the devil as a victim."

I highly recommend it to fans of such worlds...

This is a good format for the screen:

Rid, thank you. I think the Cool Reader is better suited for reading e-books, it also has a read aloud and an mp3 file.

Who can tell me how to return an array from a function in MQL?

dentraf писал(а) >>
How to return array from function in MQL?

double MyFunction( double& MyArray[], ..... )

Put & after type - it means we return by reference

This is what I recently discovered in the woods...

Mislaid >> :

double MyFunction( double& MyArray[], ..... )

Put & after type - it means we return by reference

And if different arrays should be returned?

Risk писал(а) >>

The program calculates probabilities from historical data, maximum, minimum and average values of differences between candlesticks.

I have not managed to download the daily data for 10 years, if someone will upload hst of daily data for 10 years I will calculate it without problems.

But I have got the weeks. The rebound probability in 300 points per week (5 working days) is only 2.5% for 10 years.

I`ve remembered my classmates, the same thing, but about football, they even organized sweepstakes between them and I`ve bet even once, although the last football for me was in 1988. The same statistics, right down to the thickness of each player's pants and what the referee ate in the morning before the match... Stats is just stats and as one friend of mine used to say the odds are 50/50 or you win ))))

Helex писал(а) >>

I immediately remembered two classmates, the same thing, but about football, they even organised a betting game between them and had a clientele, I think I even bet once, although the last football game for me was in 1988. The same statistics, right down to the thickness of each player's pants and what the referee ate in the morning before the match... In short, all statistics is just statistics, and as one friend of mine used to say all probabilities are divided 50/50 or you win or you're a loser ))))

Let's go to MetaQuetes and pump since 1999.

Reason: