EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 144

Tried to draw Wolf waves on the daley...

If 5t is formed, it threatens a serious drop in the eu, which may have started...

kharko писал(а) >>

Tried to draw Wolf waves on the daley...

If 5t is formed, it threatens a serious drop of the eu, which may have started...

There it has been formed for a long time even the reach target has already fully worked out...What happens next should be viewed through a shallower TF...

Look at the posts on the 22nd or 23rd where there are pictures with similar picture drawn showing goal achievement...but there is one point in this case, in accordance with the Eliot price can not make sharp bounces back, ie should be a pullback of at least 23.6% and then a rise, but with this you can certainly bet...but what will happen to the price, you can tell on a smaller TF

forte928 >> :

There it has been formed for a long time, even the goal of reaching has already been fully worked out...What happens next should be viewed through a shallower TF...

The target is 6 t., which lies on line 1-4... We haven't even begun to approach it yet....

Basically, the picture in this post was a test to understand correctly what Woolf waves are...

Read Wolf's own book.... And then you will know that in addition to the goal line 1-4, there is also a reference time to reach the goal (the point of intersection of lines 1-3 and 2-4, in my picture these lines diverge, so the model is not built correctly)...

Here is the correct model (blue lines)...

As we see the date of reaching the goal is December 1, taking into account the weekend, then the date is postponed to mid November... After this date the plan is cancelled....

I would like to point out that this plan has not yet begun to be implemented... It requires a break of the blue line 1-3....

Another scenario is possible, I think more realistic... What is now called t.5 is t.3... Price may fall below t.1 level (1.4337), breaking through blue line 1-3 and touching blue line 2-4... A new t.4.... will be formed Price will then rush upwards...

These are the considerations...

I have a pattern here. It's hard to tell exactly how much it is yet, but the final pivot point is 1.4956...

The calculation point on H4 lies in the direction of calculation in D1 and the calculated pivot price is in full correspondence with the upper level of the pivot price calculation point...

Assumed development of the situation on M1...

Price rises to 1.4712 and then pulls back to 1.4685...

We are close to the end of the correction on D, waiting for an upturn, but that's not today.

Tonight confirmed the calculated value in the forecast of two points...

The highlighted area is fully consistent with the forecast shown above the level of reaching reversal and depth of dip is fully consistent with what was shown above...

forte928 >> :

Tonight confirmed the calculated value in the forecast of two points...

Highlighted area is fully consistent with the forecast shown above the level of reaching reversal and depth of dip is fully consistent with what was shown above...

Don't forget to add: fully compliant after redrawing the forecast retroactively.

Had a coffee today and saw the following on the bottom

EURUSD toss down, up 1.49+ and then down to mid December.

After the prediction coincides, contact me on the issue of a lure, reversal, trend reversal and just call me

Master of All Magic, Lord of All Worlds, Weaver of Souls Universal, if anything...

and if anything matches, my appointment is a $200 session fee.

SZZ

Discounts for fallen female souls ))))

Reason: