EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 148

NikT_58 >> :

>> So?

forte928 >> :

I tried to use SweetZone before, but then I realised there was no point...it doesn't always occur, but its shape is very important for other constructions...

The Wolf wave is a counter-trend model... It shows the level of correction in the chosen part of movement...

The slope angle of SweetZone is one of the signs of successful working out of the model... The flatter it is, the more likely it is to reach the target...

forex-k >> :

Touching line 1-3 to form t.5 is mandatory... This is not observed in your model...

forex-k >> :

Thank you, sir.

Helex >> :

1.474 is a long way to go, I wouldn't say that we will go down straight away, it is a matter of psychic reasoning, when we reach it, then it will be clearer whether it will go down or up, it might not reach at all, if the same oil wakes up and goes down. At least, it might come out of the flat.

I forgot to add the lifetime of this forecast till the 1st of October...

kharko >> :

Touching line 1-3 to form t.5 is mandatory... This is not observed in your model...

Ideally everything is mandatory, but in real trading DTs may cut candlestick shadows or add, or the news may break everything at all. I use these waves on 20 instruments at once to diversify risks!

forex-k писал(а) >>

Ideally everything is compulsory but in real trading DTs may cut off candlestick shadows or add, or news may break everything at all. I use these waves on 20 instruments at once to diversify the risks!

Cut the candle :))) no, a candle is not enough, you have to cut the shadow of a candle :)))

stop being stupid ... clowns :)))

forex-k >> :

Ideally it's all necessary, but in real trading DTs may cut candlestick shadows or add, or the news may break everything at all. I use these waves for diversification of risks in 20 symbols at once!

If the position of т.5 does not reach the line 1-3, then the question arises: "Is т.1 chosen correctly?

The closer t.5 is to the line 1-3, the more accurate the forecast... Balance condition...

As far as candlestick shadow trimming is concerned, there are people who build Wolfe on closing prices...

kharko писал(а) >>

If t.5 has not reached line 1-3, the question arises: "Is t.1 selected correctly?"...

The closer t.5 is to line 1-3, the more accurate the prediction... The condition of balance...

As for candlestick shadow cropping, there are people who build Wolf by closing prices...

In my version of the indicator, I made this provision to switch to closing prices when constructing...

Regarding the balance...if the movement starts from t.5 which was on the level 1-3 then the calculated value is fully confirmed, otherwise, the forecasted value of reaching the price level will be shifted...

A Diamond or Double Bottom pattern has been formed on M30 for Brent, which could lead to a sharp surge to 67.50 and with it a sharp move up for EUR/USD
Reason: