EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 142

kharko писал(а) >>

What are Woolf waves?

You're watching a perfect version with no overlap, you get that, but as soon as multiple sound sources are included you lose your hearing...

Oh look, the generator is up ......... go !!!!!

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I wanted to tell Fort about it too, but I didn't.

I didn't have time to tell him.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Forth idea!

At point 1 the 15 was born

At point 2, the 5 is born.

You can write a pipsatore.

Write it up tomorrow after 5:00 p.m. I'll just be at my computer.

I made and make decisions based on what I've seen in history and current trading moments, discarding all the standard principles of behavior, so I somehow get more...If you have a problem, you need to solve it as if you see the principle for the first time, a person who sees a picture on the pavement, the world looks colourful and cheerful, and someone who sees only gray pavement, his world is a gray canvas, it all depends on how one sees the world...

There is a story on this subject:

An alcoholic father had two sons, an alcoholic and a businessman, and they were asked the same question, why did you do it and their answer was the same ... What was to be done ... That's the point ... Everything depends on what you do with what you have, you either throw it away or use it, the same goes for knowledge. If you use it, you get results - if you throw it away, you stay with nothing ... If you have an opinion on your decisions, life will depend on you ...

It's finally here!

Oh by the pound what the villains are doing ... 8)

Fucking DC market has closed...

You can actually make money by stupidly looking at the ishimoku :) just not everyone understands ishimoku :)

forte928 >> :

..... he who sees a picture, the world is multi-coloured and colourful and cheerful, and he who sees only asphalt is a grey pavement, his world is a grey canvas full of failures, it all depends on how one sees the world...

Reason: