EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 67

forte928 >> :

Now I will finish the indicator which builds automatically all lines then it will be more detailed and it will be possible to tell something...

What for? You're making all your predictions come true. Do you want 150% of your predictions to come true, like Nyroba?

gip писал(а) >>

Why? You already have all predictions coming true, do you want 150% of predictions to come true like Nyroba?

No, I want not to do it manually but to do it automatically (semi-automatically) searching for the necessary wave and then do the whole build...and for several pairs simultaneously and then see the result of the forecast...

Krotu писал(а) >>

By the way, what are the forecasts for correction downwards for today-tomorrow ?

I don't have time to look at the correction yet... I'm redoing the indicator at the same time...Geometry...

The rally must go on!!!! 8)

Krotu >> :

By the way, what are the forecasts for the correction downwards for today-tomorrow ?

correction too early to think about....

let's take 1.4836.... then there will be an opportunity...

A bit of fantasy...

If the price drops below 1.4680 on 23.09 at 14:00, then we are in for a good correction...

From the news "EUR/USD continues to rise after a small pullback to $1.4772. The market says that NY Bank is among the buyers, buying dollars before the 8:00GMT fixing. The question is, can someone sell the Euro and make us go down? Tired of waiting 8)

I think the eu is now at its key mark. It's a good time to decide to open a position for a month and a half. And as always, there are two options :) Either up, above 1.5360. Or down.... and this, of course, looks more tempting, because 1.32 may be the target.

I think that on Thursday everything will be decided. I think it may be OK till Thursday, but it's time to make a decision, it's a fact for me. I've been in the market for 6 years now. And I realized that only long term positions give good money (and robotics of all kinds :). Very suitable place :)

I think the eu is now at its key mark. It's a good time to decide to open a position for a month and a half. And as always, there are two options :) Either up, above 1.5360. Or down.... and this, of course, looks more tempting, because 1.32 may be the target.

I think that on Thursday everything will be decided. I think it may be OK (till Thursday), but it's time to make a decision, it's a fact for me. I've been in the market for 6 years now. And I realized that only long term positions give good money (and robotics of all kinds :). Very suitable place :)

Galina >> :

I think that on Thursday everything will be decided. I think it may be OK (till Thursday), but it's time to make a decision, it's a fact for me. I've been in the market for 6 years now. And I realized that only long term positions give good money (and robotics of all kinds :). Very suitable place :)

Dropping below 1.32 to 1.26

1.16 is just around the corner
Reason: