EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 147

forte928 >> :

It turns out something new is even good to apply... Congratulations...

Thank you... I guess I didn't get into it right away the first time... Now I'm getting the hang of it... I have an understanding and a vision of the situation...

Forecasting is not an easy thing to do.... Something is wrong... Calling him a clown... It's not good... man supposes and God disposes...

So my guess is go to 1.474 and then go down according to the senior plan...

Hi all. The power went out at the stock exchange on Friday night 8) so we didn't get to watch the rest of the show. I think everything will be decided today. I am set to go up today either at 1.48 and then a correction, or break through 1.48 and go to the final. Perhaps the denouement will be slightly delayed by the pairs of poundbucks, as it, too, should stand in the pivot point at 1.66. If there is a wish to make a profit, I would place a small lot in this position, as there may be a jump of 700 pips upwards. Be sure to place the stop at 1.5760. If the level of 1.5760 is broken through, the nearest level is 1.5690.

kharko писал(а) >>

Thank you... I guess I didn't get into the subject right away the first time... Now I'm getting the hang of it... there is an understanding and vision of the situation...

Forecasting is not an easy thing to do.... Something is wrong... Calling him a clown... That's not good... man assumes and God disposes...

So my guess is that we go to 1.474, and then downwards according to the master plan...

I would not try to guess, that 1.474 will go down - this is the matter of psychic revelation, if we reach it, then it will be clearer if it will go down or up, or maybe not, if the oil wakes up and goes down. At least it will out of the flat.

forex-k писал(а) >>

Don't call it a Wolf! I've already shown you what Woolf waves can be, just like that!

You're drawing your waves upside down! These are Forte waves! They may be better but why call them wrong?

You show the ideal waves of Wolf, in fact these are very few in the market and if you focus only on them then the income will be at the average or 10% who fit the described structure, if you consider the greater aggregate, then from the whole market you can choose up to 90% of all waves ... The remaining 10% I have not yet understood how to identify ... I went even further and can predict two points, but sometimes in these two points is 10% of the error described above ...

forex-k >> :

Don't call it a Wolf! I've already shown you what Woolf waves can be, just like that!

You're drawing your waves upside down! these are Forte waves! They may be better but why call them wrong?

The model is correct... All the rules have been followed...

Maybe it's confusing that lines 1-3 and 2-4 are almost parallel... So this is acceptable... Read about the Sweet zone, then everything will fall into place...

kharko писал(а) >>

It may be confusing that lines 1-3 and 2-4 are almost parallel... That's acceptable... Read about Sweet zone, then everything will fall into place...

You're trying to use the traffic manual to the exact point, but there are still those roads that don't have signs...

kharko писал(а) >>

It may be confusing that lines 1-3 and 2-4 are almost parallel... That's acceptable... Read about Sweet zone, then everything will fall into place...

I have tried to use SweetZone before, but then I understood that there is no point... It does not always occur, but its shape is very important for other constructions...

Helex >> :

1.474 is a long way to go, I wouldn't say that we will go down straight away, it is a matter of psychic reasoning, when we reach it, then it will be clearer whether it will go down or up, it might not reach at all, if the same oil wakes up and goes down. At least, it might come out of the flat.

There are many resistances on the way, which are yet to be broken (1.4623, 1.4646, 1.4723).... Price could go back to implementing the senior plan to go down...

kharko писал(а) >>

It may be confusing that lines 1-3 and 2-4 are almost parallel... That's acceptable... Read about Sweet zone, then everything will become clear...

The analysis of price movements of one pair is guessing by coffee grounds. I'm telling you a flat today, at least for the foreseeable future until the New York session. The wolves are all sitting in their holes.

forex-k >> :

You're drawing your waves upside down! These are Forte waves! They may be better but why call them wrong?

Is that it?

Reason: