EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 139

Krotu >> :

This is heresy - a normal professional ALWAYS puts stops, but sometimes there are exceptions as everywhere else. In general I repeat - ALWAYS - it is written by all great investors - "Protect yourself with stop orders and don't be more complacent than the Almighty himself !"

I just realised today what is called animal comprehension

it kills me some dts ads :))) like for scalpers execution 1 - 3 seconds))) should be once and all!!! no 1 - 3 seconds !!!! less than a second!!! like in quike i just ahrend from all of them as if it is impossible to do less than 1 second?

firemast >>:
меня убивает рекламма некоторых дц :)) типа для скальперов исполнени 1- 3 секунды))) должно быть раз и всё!! никаких 1- 3 секунд !!!! меньше секунды!! как в quike я просто ахреневаю от всех их как будто нельзя сделать меньше 1 секунды?

Yura, you're killing me - what planet did you come from - that's what all of our DCs earn, including mine. I, for example, can wait 5 seconds for an order to be executed 8) If you want to work properly, you have to go directly to the bank or work with a Western brokerage company. There, the working conditions are stricter, but they are not as lucrative as ours.

they think we're suckers :))))) I'm going to post a laugh))

firemast >>:
меня убивает рекламма некоторых дц :)) типа для скальперов исполнени 1- 3 секунды))) должно быть раз и всё!! никаких 1- 3 секунд !!!! меньше секунды!! как в quike я просто ахреневаю от всех их как будто нельзя сделать меньше 1 секунды?

How else do you get an extra penny out of you?

You want to drive the car and not pay the cops?

Reid is giving us a gift tomorrow

NikT_58 >> :
Reid's gonna give us a present tomorrow.

A painting by an unknown artist - "Autumn Plum DEPO" 8))))))) ?

I can't find it, whatever))

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

How else do you get an extra penny out of you?

You want to drive a car and not pay the cops?

That's true, but you gotta have a conscience :)) otherwise they'll all burn in hell :)))

Also a planner for reflection... )))

If we break the 2-4 trend, we'll go down...

Reason: