EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 134

Krotu >> :
Oh I don't like this pause ....

Well, we wait and see where it hits, that's where we'll fly, we're locked in on both sides...

forte928 писал(а) >>
I'm redesigning the system and I need to check the statistics as well, so I can make mistakes if I'm distracted.

Do you use software or do you do the markup (I mean waves)?

It feels like the main driver has gone for a piss, there's no one to press the pedals 8)))

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Anyone should trade according to their predictions

But it never hurts to get others' opinions.

Do you agree?

>> That's right...A man should make his own decisions and not live by others' opinions so that he doesn't have to say it was wrong and it's your fault...

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

Do you use software or do you do the layout yourself (I mean waves)?

I make the markup myself... now I am redesigning the control system for graphical control and the separation of the control for waves and wolfs...

forte928 писал(а) >>

It is true... A man must make his own decisions, not live by the opinion of others, so as not to say that you were wrong, so it is your fault...

Moreover, to solve the problems of wrong predictions there is always another solution - STOP! ))

chivin писал(а) >>

Well, we are waiting, if it will break there, we will fly there, we are squeezed from both sides...

I wrote today that the movement should be directed upwards and even specified two possible levels (in my opinion, if we pass this level, we will fly to the level of 180-190% of the current wave on H4)

As for the wrong decisions, when you rebuild the structure of the wave it is sometimes very tedious to constantly open the properties of the indicator and rebuild its properties, so I decided to make a graphical control, to select the wave that in my opinion is at the moment najobozaschuyu in terms of prognosis, and simultaneously display some waves through another indicator...

Colleagues, I would like to draw your attention that the Baxoyen has broken through the 90 level and the nearest turning points are 89 or even worse 87. This pair has been going down lately in sync with the Eurobucks, so another plus for the Eurobucks downside move.

gip писал(а) >>

So, do all your predictions come true and everything is OK or not all predictions come true and you take the hints?

I do not look at news, I do not read recommendations, I do it simply based on analysis of waves and their correlation, when the appropriate wave is found the forecast is made, but if there is an additional figure factor to confirm the movement then the forecast should come true 100%

Reason: