EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1139

Have you been a billionaire?

odiseif >>:
о как ))))))))

Just delete the broken bar in the quote archive. There's nothing surprising here.

You can open the link and read the whole war.

gip >>:
Как всегда сказки рассказывают. Сорос тот же. Никуда евра не денется и евросоюз не развалится. Кризис он и есть кризис, я ещё года четыре назад удивлялся, как это можно, всю технологию и производство передали в третьи страны, тому же китаю неблагодарному, а сами надеются жить припеваючи да за неграми в офисах надсматривать. Хренушки. Вот пока не повыковыривают обратно свои достижения, пока снова работать не начнут, будут сказки, будут враки, будут волны кризисов, но это не значит, что всё поразваливается ко всем чертям. Всё-таки европейские народы лидируют во всем и с кризисом справятся.

They have not transferred anything, all technologies are in the hands of the states, all discoveries and patents (well, almost all) are made with US money and remain with them, yes the Chinese and Indians (not Russians anymore) are working hard, yes they are smart, and the Americans are just smart, at least 5% and they move everything... how many nerds I've seen rot away... Smart, bright students turning into homeless trash, unneeded even by their families, reading science fiction, playing games on outdated computers (no money for a new one), seriously talking about aliens and time machines... and this at 45.... our government has not found any use for them!!! China found it, they send an average doctor of science from the states and make some money, but local nerds will use his money to invent something and China will at least get something...

strangerr >>:
А что так мало?)))

Everyone evaluates on the basis of their personal experience. I once had to fight with a policeman. There was a policeman, probably a latent nutcase, who kept inspecting my belongings. I went to work at the time with my personal tools and instruments. Well, after fifteen searches, and I could not complain to the police boss, I had to use physical violence. In the end the issue was resolved quickly and dramatically. So, as Carlson used to say, it was an everyday thing.

forte928 >>:

Смотри рисунок с недельного графика..Фиолетова линия вверх это направление цены от уровня 23.6 начало движения конец марта начало апреля..вертикальные линии это соотвественно направление вверх или вниз (временные зоны (точки) смены направления тренда..

"(time zones (points) of change in trend direction" on what principle are you looking at?

Fibo time zone

There is no point in guessing in the eurik=Where the gap will be, so let's put it there=Senior timers will show it.1.3460, the price is going down, but the gap is forming, but it is not balanced yet.1.3900 and kopecks..3900 and will go up. Yes, the big breaks may pay off, but it is a long way off. Inside the correction, one should work in another timeframe, there is a good view there too.I do not give a damn which way the dollar will go. I think when I work with a strategy, I do not get emotional about it, I just do the result.

....anyone has tried to use Price Alert type indicator .... I found it as a level ... but every time I turn off the terminal .... the level set for Alert is shifted from the chart .... i.e. it is on the chart .... but the level is shifted

Please advise .... maybe someone has a link

odiseif писал(а) >>

....anyone has tried to use Price Alert type indicator .... I found it as a level ... but every time I turn off the terminal .... the level set for Alert is shifted from the chart .... i.e. it is on the chart .... but the level is shifted

Please advise .... maybe someone has a link

In this case, you need to write an indicator for your TF to memorize the level or for a currency pair

Reason: