EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1132

vic2008 >>:

25 февраля /Dow Jones/. Пара евро/доллар США движется в нисходящем тренде. Пока ее рост ограничен скользящей средней за 21 день 1,3705, пара будет нацелена на недавний минимум 1,3445 и уровень коррекции 1,3405, полагают в Barclays Capital. Тем не менее, статистика по позициям, предоставленная Комиссией по торговле товарными фьючерсами /CFTC/, и весьма неблагоприятное для перспектив евро значение индекса настроений в экономике еврозоны могут означать, что участники рынка в своих оценках уже учли снижение евро. В связи с этим вероятность дальнейшего существенного падения единой европейской валюты невелика. И тем не менее, закрытие пары ниже 1,34 откроет путь к 1,3270 и, возможно, к 1,2930 в следующем месяце, полагают в BarCap. Сейчас пара евро/доллар торгуется по 1,3495.

Кстати, кто нибудь здесь пользуется отчетами от CFTC в своих прогнозах?

Просто интересно....

How accurately everything is described! The guys know what they say)))) A breakdown of 1.34 would really open the way down to 300-500 pips...

baltik >>:

ОТ падения 26.11 09 на д1 то точно 61.8 -1,3482 у меня

но цена пробивала его 1,3450 и если бар закроется ниже то ...

tried to break through for the second time on asia today, but it didn't, and now it's hammering again....

Those two waves down which were before it is one wave and now there is a rollback to the level 38.2 from the basic movement and consequently there will be a movement in 149p. from the beginning of the movement and the CCI shows that a rollback wave is formed - which basically allows to predict the pivot point when the CCI and the crossing of a trend line begin to reverse.

OlegTs >>:
оригинально, по фунту вышли хорошие новости, а он вниз пополз...

Really! Very strange!

Fraktal писал(а) >>

Really! Very strange!

There's nothing strange - these aren't random events - they're patterns...

flying up for the US session, it's chattering a bit now, although unemployment is at 4.30pm, so it might be quiet at first...

It feels like a state plan has been included. Gosplans are up to the round number. The nearest one is 1.34.

Can you tell me how long, roughly, Bernanke has been pushing the speech?

gip писал(а) >>

Tell me the secret of how you look, on which pairs. I also analyse many pairs and I look at crosses.

I don't have time to tell you.

I use formulas to calculate everything.

It's very long.

And all the readings are different in the moment, you have to choose the right ones, there are different filters, etc.

Which pairs? All the time.

To analyse, for example, the Eurik, you have to analyse 12-15 pairs.

There is no technical analysis, no fundamentals, no waves, no indicators.

There is no technical analysis, no fundamentals, no waves, no indicators.

So what is the reference point? No secrets needed, just what is the gist or what is the methodology called.
Reason: