EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1146

chepikds >>:

заметил, что читаете книгу МФ, могу третюю сбросить кому интересно...

third reading, the feeling is that the current market is different from the one described...

the yen seems to have made its adjustments as a safe haven currency, and the pound is behaving strongly on its own, although I may be wrong

chepikds >>:

заметил, что читаете книгу МФ, могу 3-ю(платную) сбросить, кому интересно...

I have three, they have a lot of interesting ideas, just less self-promotion and it would be much easier to read.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Give what? Download Elwave, install it and no problem.)

please provide a link to this software!)

LEXUSjt >>:

будте добры ссылочку на эту прогу! спас.))

Can't remember where I downloaded it from, but I'll find it tomorrow, I promise, or maybe someone knows where it is?

OlegTs >>:

третью читаю, ощущение, что нынешний рынок отличается от описанного...

йена вроде внесла свои коррективы в качестве валюты убежища, да и фунт себя ведет сильно самостоятельно, хотя может я и не прав

Weak books, mostly plagiarized, and the project is only built to make money from newbies coming to forex, not for education :-), I can tell you that, I was close to the administration...

Now it looks like on the Jew to the top....

The news feeds are now full of reports about the euro falling, the charts are jerking upwards, I don't get it, where are we going, who is waiting for where?

chepikds >>:

Слабенькие книги, в основном плагиат, да и проект построен только для зарабатывания денег с пришедших на форекс жёлторотых новичков, а не для обучения :-), уж я то точно могу вам это сказать, был близок к администрации…

Like all projects.))

What's up? .....

Someone else is sending the eurik down :))))

????????????????????

the quid index is gapping)))

Reason: