EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1141

forte928 >>:

Ситуация не дохлая а ясная как никогда начало движения вниз до 1.3360 посмотри картинку повнимательней на М30 и двракон отработал первую цель и развернулся..

I've had enough of that for one day.

Midas09 >>:
по моим данным падение евро будет где-то до 1.34....

from the current or 1.3550 yet ?

Midas09 писал(а) >>
according to my readings the euro will fall somewhere to 1.34....

The euras broke through 38.2 and now is rushing towards 23.6. So you can see where we are rushing to... After this level, we can either push off or just hang around...

syan >>:

не получится. ДЦ читерит, даже руками сложно открывать-закрывать в нужном месте.

And pipsing in regular brokerage companies is possible only by small amounts on micro-reals. There are also brokerage companies that guarantee good execution and normal volumes, like nordfix, that's where you should try.

forte928 писал(а) >>

not tiring?

Well... Just a different style of play, constantly acting... Well, breaks of course need to be done))) but in any case, if say, to close did not want to and went into minus more than I thought can break and play for a long time, if there did not go even more long ... And when you go long, you should stop.

At 1.3689 we might be racing.

Byrber >>:

с текущих или на 1,3550 ещё сходим ?

I think they should......

We are trying to break the 61.8 level of the previous uptrend on D1 but will probably miss it.

Well either it's already shot down from the triangle, or three more shallow upward waves will be drawn to end the E-wave.

The fall will be a drag- ng - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reason: