EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1134

on the america, the yen is on a roll, as usual....

Galina, don't worry, we will work out the point 1.3360 and then 600 points up - the wolf shows... we are in the reversal zone upwards... I will attach the picture now.

chepikds писал(а) >>

what is the system based on? on peaks or on closing points... and why are the targets constantly recalculated? the market moves and the targets go with it)))

Targets are recalculated based on the projected range of movement.

For example, when I say that I expect the eu at 1.46-1.47, this is the projected range.

And the difference between these figures is 100 pips - the margin of error.

It will be possible to give the exact number out of this range only after the market goes to this target, that's what I mean.

But when the EUR was going down, I was quite sure about the final target, according to my estimation, it was 1.3470.

That is, you can tell exactly when the movement goes in the direction of the forecast, and not in the opposite direction.

Feature of the system.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Galina, don't get upset. We will work out the 1.3360 point and then go up by 600 pips, the wolf shows... we are in the reversal zone... I will attach a picture now.

And I have it simple.

I've already written.

If we break this low, I'll be out of the eurik.

There's nothing to get upset about.

Whether I am right or not, we will know yet :))).

ya_kutka писал(а) >>
I see that the second wave of the triangle is working out since 9.00 on 17.02.10 and it repeats the first one. Now down to 3460 approximately (shadow below). Then up to 36 approximately. Don't judge strictly. I don't know exactly. But I admire you, the way you calculate it. And I certainly don't know where it will hit next. I don't know the rules yet. Maybe you can tell me.

Draw your triangle. Here's a hint - the waves are labelled with the letters a to e.

Here's my version of the current one (corrected). Not sure it's the right one. Forte, is that how you think of your triangle, or has it already disintegrated?

Either there is no triangle at all...

forte928 писал(а) >>

Galina, don't worry, we will work out the point 1.3360 and then 600 points up - the wolf shows... we are in the reversal zone upwards... I will attach the picture now.

FORTE !!!

I still can't stop arguing :)))

We will not make it to 1.3360 :)))

Fraktal >>:
Подскажите, а сколько по времени, примерно, Бернанке речь толкает?

This is important to me!

Alexan >>:

Нарисуйте свой треугольник. Подсказываю - волны метятся буквами от a до e.

Вот мой вариант текущий (скорректированный). Не факт, что верный. Форте, ты так мыслишь свой треуг или он уже распался?

Либо там нет нифига никакого треугольника..

Yes, I can see that triangle. I just don't know how to post a picture yet. So he's going down from 36? For some reason, I thought that was where the top was waiting for him.

syan писал(а) >>

My hands are itching to open a sell.

Unemployment in the US could not be worse I think. Bernanke has nothing bad to say either - low rates, low inflation, slow growth. He has said it all. If the unemployment rate drops drastically, it turns out that all this is gone... What do you think?

Yeah... turns out it might. People go to Forex, if they want to buy they all look for work, if they want to sell they all quit in masses)))

Fraktal >>:

i don't think it's up to bernarke anymore, we've just got numbers that have crossed out all the positive things he has to say,

explain to me dumbass why the commodity currencies were hitting?

Reason: