EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1083

For Canada, what are the targets? I missed the dragon. Who's got time to stock up? Maybe it's not too late? :))

Eurauassi bought at 1.5055

Galina писал(а) >>

BUY !!!

I have already posted you all on this pair of targets, look at the last picture I gave today.

It might not come to my 1.5003.

Take it now and put a buy order at 1.5003, if you are lucky, it may work.

AND THE EU WON'T GO LOWER !!!!
OR ELSE THE EUUR AUSSIE WOULDN'T HAVE GONE UP !!!

I agree. i got a couple of profits from a couple of pairs with my signal today and they keep going down, but the aussie just winked at me in this candle, Rastu, and as always for a long time.

Alexan писал(а) >>

For Canada, what are the targets? I missed the dragon. Who's got time to stock up? Maybe it's not too late? :))

I bought the euro at 1.5055.

On the canadian bax,frankly,I'm confused...

I don't have a target down there yet.... (I thought it would make it to 1.03)

Frankly, with this kind of situation, I usually do not go long.

I do not know what kind of circulars he is up to.... At first glance he is looking at 1.0528, then he will roll back I think ...

Guys, I'm all about the same :)))

Rub yourselves with euros and euros/Australians :)))

Galina >>:

ПОКУПАЙТЕ !!!

Я уже выкладывала Вам всем по этой паре цели, посмотрите сегодня последнюю картинку давала.

Она к моей 1.5003 иожет и не прийти.

Берите сейчас, и отложник на покупку 1.5003 еще поставте, если повезет то сработает.

И ЕВРА НИЖЕ НЕ ПОЙДЕТ !!!!
ИНАЧЕ БЫ ЕВРА АВСТРАЛИЕЦ НАВЕРХ НЕ РЫПНУЛСЯ !!!

Galina, dear, the euro will not go lower when the correction here ends)))

So much for the volumes.

Alexan писал(а) >>

EURAWASSY bought at 1.5055.

Canada/USA has already worked my 400. HOWEVER (not in the sense that he missed the signal, heh... heh...) now he will work on the reversal pattern, even at the resistance level, even if it is very rough. and we will see.

Tf - monthly

strangerr писал(а) >>

Galina dear, the euro will not go lower when the correction is over here)))

You are wrong !!!

You have a gross error on your markup.

Too bad that's exactly what most people think.

The eurik may go down, to your 1.2 (approximately) only after the 1.47-1.48. (Again, the direction of the movement from 1.47 will be known only after we see the nature of this movement. It is not certain that it will go to 1.2 from there).

We have already seen the minima for this pair.

:)

stupid to watch the bloody poundaustralian go up without me (((((((