EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 538

http://forum.forexpeoples.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=13303&view=findpost&p=459690

Found that the news feed of the DPU has disappeared from the websites of Alpari, FC etc.

An error or a blank window is being loaded. Does anyone know what's wrong?

rid >> :

Found that the newsfeed of the DOU was missing from the Alpari, FC etc. websites .

It's loading an error or a blank window. Anybody know what's wrong?

Yeah I had that too, but it's all good now! No, I lied, it's glitching again.

Yes, now I've got a feed on Alpari too.

November 9 /Dow Jones/. After last week's potentially risky events passed, the period of uncertainty for the markets has ended, clarity has been restored and those trends that have been in place since the summer have remained broadly unchanged, Barclays Capital said. The US dollar's medium-term downtrend continues to dominate and a break of 1.4970 by the euro/dollar pair has paved the way for a retest of the 1.5065 high and further gains to 1.5260. At the time ofwriting the pair was trading at 1.4990.

It's on-topic and it looks like

The rich macroeconomic calendar suggests quite interesting trading this week. Tomorrow, Tuesday, 10 November, there will be a block of statistics from Japan, Germany and the UK. Wednesday will see the Bank of England's quarterly inflation report and UK unemployment figures. Friday will be highlighted by German and Eurozone GDP; the US will release trade balance figures on the same day.

Who can show the forecast figures? Let's discuss the direction of the movement depending on one news item or another.

Is GBP/USD going down at all or what? More precisely to where and from where)))

EricGR писал(а) >>
GBP/USD going down at all or what?)

all ready for the pound to fall, waiting for america. We have to be careful. When everybody understands that the pair should go down, it usually goes up.) My first target for the pound is 1.67 and then we will see. The pair may go up with the American currency, but the pressure on the pound will not let it surge today and the correction will come.

Sounds to me - Fundamentalism is not enough for the fall. yet

EricGR >> :
GBP/USD going down at all or what? more precisely to where and from where)))

Interesting morning comment from the newswire:

" IN FOCUS: The pound is about to lose support .(by Nicholas Hastings) -
Watching the British pound rise is like watching a rubber band being stretched.

It will take some more time and there will be a sharp pullback.

The recent rise in the pound was caused not only by the closing of short positions and technical factors, but also by optimism over the Bank of England's decision last week to increase the QE program by only 25 billion pounds and not by 50 billion pounds, as many feared.
Given the current positive market dynamics and the overall risk appetite of global investors, the GBP/USD is still capable of breaking through the resistance

Reason: