EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1090

Alexan - you have wave 3 shorter than wave 1

baltik писал(а) >>
Alexan -- you got wave 3 shorter than wave 1.

Where do you see the 3rd there? It's not a pulse, it's a triangle. ABCDE. And who says the 3rd can't be shorter than the 1st??? What book?

http://evotrade.ru/tradesystems/gartleypatterns/

Gartley price models Model AB=CD

3 shorter than 1 may be shorter - I won't look in the books - my personal opinion is very rare

Alexan >>:

Ну дык Вы же ссылку на волновой анализ Эллиота даете, а теперь говорите, что свой. Да я ничего против не имею, а наоборот - ЗА свои методы! Тем более, если они приносят результаты. И причем тут Балаганов? :) Просто утверждать сомнительные аксиомы...

У меня в ванной стоит кондиционер-концентрат для белья. Так вот там написано на этикетке 1=3. Тоже наверное детей в заблуждение вводит :) Просто ниже написано 1 флакон концентрата = 3 обычным флаконам. Вот вам и аксиома.

Думаю евра нарисовала зигзаг на М15 и пора дорисовывать волну С в последней волне треугольника. Это конечно же только вариант, не аксиома.

Вот так может...

Alexei, sorry if I offended you, but about the maths: 2*2=not 4.)))

Galina писал(а) >> It might not come to my 1.5003.

Niroba is also waiting for a "rapid spurt" to 1.5 on EURUSD for half a year now......)))

Galina wrote :>>

AND THE EU WILL NOT GO LOWER !!!!
OR ELSE THE EUR WOULD NOT HAVE GONE UP !!!

The Euro-Australian went up because the Aussie fell more than the Euro, not because the Euro went up.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Niroba is also waiting for a "rapid spurt" to 1.5 on EURUSD for half a year now......)))

The euro-Australian went up because the Aussie fell more than the euro, not because the euro went up.

i wonder how you think the eur aussie will behave if the eurik starts to rise and the aussie does..... well...

it doesn't matter !!!

as long as it doesn't overtake the eur.

That's the answer.

the euur will not go down !!!!

LeoV писал(а) >>

The Euro-Australian went up because the Aussie went down more than the Euro, not because the Euro went up.

and by the way, I don't know what Mr NTBORA is waiting for or how long he is waiting for.... half a year you say....,

except that Mr. Niebora seems to be right, because the eurik was exactly there three months ago :)))

At 1.50.

So it looks like you are mistaken :))).

Here we are almost at the beginning of the 3rd wave... Buying at 1.3490-1.3480... Target is 1.39.

Galina писал(а) >>

and by the way, I don't know what Mr NTBORA is waiting for or how long he is waiting for.... half a year you say....,

except that Niebora was right, because the eurik was exactly there three months ago :)))

At 1.50.

So it looks like it's you who are mistaken :)))

I apologize for the inaccuracy, 'half a year' was a figurative expression. Time flies - geez. You think it's been six months, but it's only been a month........ But he's waiting too....

Galina писал(а) >> I wonder how you think the euro Aussie will behave if the euro starts to rise and the Aussie does..... well...

If the euro goes up less than the Aussie, then the euro-Australian will also go down....))))

Reason: