EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1080

ValNart писал(а) >>
Well, moose are our riches.....

Well.... you certainly won't get very far....

Sad.

Galina >>:

Я много раз просто это описывала уже.

Когда открываю такую долгосрочную позу, то деньги завожу на отдельный счет, и ровно столько сколько готова потирять, не центом больше.

Вот что имеется ввиду.

А у "парней которые деньги с рынка выводят" денег то же было не очень много.

От размера депо здесь поверте НИЧЕГО НЕ ЗАВИСИТ !!!

A lot depends, I personally know many people who start buying in small lots on a bearish trend.

Galina писал(а) >>

Well.... you certainly won't get very far....

Sad.

That's his goal-- the more he gets, the happier he gets...

Here's a picture of the spooky ejection...

>> the low-frequency from the oscillator gives the upper wave and the spike went down with a large amplitude and therefore there will be a return.

strangerr писал(а) >>

It depends a lot, I personally know many people who start buying in small lots on a bearish trend.

You know, when you do that, you have to be aware of what it can lead to.

I almost always use Martingale in my trading.

I almost always go against the trend, but unfortunately this approach can only be used on long intervals.

In those places where a market reversal is most likely.

On small times it's killing the deposit and that's it!

Here in the branches you can find a lot of trading results when Martin at first opens the securities account and then kills it all in a couple of days.

Of course you can't trade thoughtlessly here.

You can make a mistake, that's normal, we're all human,

That's why I don't keep more than I'm prepared to keep in the market.

But if you make a profit, you'll make it.

Well, then I quickly withdraw everything from the accounts to bank accounts.

I only leave money for a few other positions.

forte928, what can you say, in general terms, about Semen Semenych's cluster indicators?

Stochastic is only a movement boundary, Williams is a leading indicator, but it is a fast indicator, a lot of cheating. In general, using one indicator is a false way. A mixture of fast and slow is more correct.Here we are talking about a method that includes many parameters, which, as Galina says, are often impossible to describe. I want to feel that Galina's confidence is based on, to improve her method.I see the upper targets as Galina does (chart error) but the question is when and where. Galina says it will rise soon, I say we have to wait and go lower. And we will go to 1.900, if I am not mistaken this year.If I'm wrong I cannot catch it. Technicians say to the downside, fundamentals are very doubtful = analysts do not know where the market will go = everyone is looking back at Russia and China. My opinion the market is at a crossroads, I personally am waiting where it will turn.

If I'm not mistaken now we'll go even lower

Testing the level if it breaks we will go much lower

3555 test on volumes, see how the market reacts

Now I've bought in.))
Reason: