EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1088

Alexan писал(а) >>

Axiom??? What do you think about that, for example?

Here it is !!!

You should read books more carefully :))))

Midas09 >>:

дай ссылку на этого индюка.....


MT4: Inset Indicators-Bill Williams-Awesome Oscillator.)))

And the most valuable thing it shows is the dividend near the pivot points. And a properly tuned stochastic is also a friend.)))

Midas09 писал(а) >>

I need an indicator like strangerr....

Well it is!

It just has bolder lines, you can change it in settings and your indicator will also become WILD :))))

Oh, man!

There's the Canadian on fire...

Alexan >>:

Аксиома??? Что по этому поводу например скажете?


See here http://masterforex-v.org/Sh011_1.htm

AUSTRALIAN EURAS LOOK AT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

It's not too late to buy.

sanyooooook >>:

с чего коррекция, обоснуйте?


Look at the previous segments - you'll see for yourself.
Who else wants a magic indicator?)))
strangerr писал(а) >>

See here http://masterforex-v.org/Sh011_1.htm

I wish there was a smiley face. I'll find one for myself...

If you study wave analysis at this link.... I'm truly sorry. It's like studying War and Peace from a critique on the internet.

Alexan писал(а) >>

I wish there was a smiley face. I'll find one for myself...

If you study wave analysis at this link.... I'm truly sorry. It's like studying War and Peace from a critique on the internet.

Well actually yes.... >>what's up....