EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1079

fasklo писал(а) >>
Galina is a serious trader with great experience and great intuition. You may bow before her, but she is a real lady with secrets. And we would like her to share her views with us. We are not boys with open mouths but club members on equal terms, we should speak in technical language.

Excuse me friends :)))

It's just that, to be honest, I'm too lazy to describe it all.

But I really sincerely wish for all of us to BELIEVE.

Thank you for your kind words.

I'll try to give more reasonable recommendations in the future (I'm not sure if I can do it :)))).

Galina >>:

Вот Вам долгосрок, если кому нравится, время подходит.

Посмотрите по риску и профиту, посчитайте.

Стоп лосс равен размеру ДЕПО !!!

И Сразу поза не для нервных, такие позы суеты не любят.

Уже давно вам про нее говарю.

Разметка как вы понимаете примерная. Я Имею ввиду, что когда пара придет на 1.72 часть лонгов надо бу прикрыть, а после отката (примерно до 1.63) вернуть лонги снова и ждать 1.94.

Вот так парни деньги с рынка выводят, а вы все движения по 100-200 пунктов подарком судьбы считаете :)))

Galina, I agree with your markup, but take into account that this is a weekly timeframe, and what is this expression: "Stop Loss equals the size of the DEPO! Stop loss usually equals 1/4, 1/2 of the tp, well 1 to 1, but certainly not the size of the depo. And the guys who "take money out of the market" do not have as much money as we do. ))))

Galina писал(а) >>

What a joke :)

He who laughs last laughs best.

At 1.3527 the eurik will come, and then it will fly up three times stronger than it is now.

I'M TELLING YOU TO BUY !!!!

I'M TALKING ABOUT SHORTS :)))

You have a lot of money.

I think it will do 1.3967-1.40, and then you have to watch.

AND MORE !!!! THE EURO IS AUSSIE !!! Will soon get close to my buy order, 1.5003.

After that, the EUR/USD will reverse and the EUR/USD will go up, whereas the AUD/USD will slow down and the EUR will go up.

I see you're all such dudes here. ))))

I'll shut up now...

Right, the Wulff wave calculation is 1.4100 but I don't buy it yet but 1.400 is a realistic level.

ValNart писал(а) >>

Good hunting to all!

Galina, good salve for your wounds:

One of these days - a buy signal + diverters by Stoch and MACD, and one week - a signal for correction.

The probability of it working out is high.

I have no wounds!

Everything goes according to my plan, I reached the point of 1.3470, when your diverters were not even there!

fasklo писал(а) >>
I do not think so... I don't think so... I don't know if you are right, Galina is right, nothing has happened yet =it may be a news scam. 150 pips for the long haul is nothing but green oil and you can catch it but it is a big experience and risk.

Galina is right. and i still sleep and see the calculation of the lots - her depo's are swelling up specifically dozens of times over.... I don't think fasklo and galina are more wrong than 1 in 3 to 7.

ValNart писал(а) >>

Good hunting to all!

Galina, good salve for your wounds:

One of these days - a buy signal + diverters by Stoch and MACD, and one week - a signal for correction.

The probability of it working is high.

You should not trust the mathematical methods of calculation - they often give false signals - the most accurate is the graphical method using several TFs, which basically help clarify the situation - concerning the divergence - it is always lagging and short-term, only in a group index divergence may give more correct signals, but they are very rare.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Galina, I agree with your markup, but you take into account that this is a weekly TF, and what is this expression: "Stop Loss equals Depo Size!!!"? Stop loss usually equals 1/4, 1/2 of the tp, well 1 to 1, but certainly not the size of the depo. And the guys who "take money out of the market" do not have as much money as we do. ))))

I have described it many times before.

When I open such a long-term position, I put the money in a separate account, and exactly as much as I am willing to sweat, not a cent more.

That's what I mean.

I have been working with some guys who withdraw money from the market and I don't have much of them.

The size of the depot, believe me, does NOT NOTHING!

forte928 >>:

На сильно доверяй математическим методам расчета - они очень часто дают ложные сигналы - самые точные это графический метод по нескольким ТФ которые в принципе помогают прояснить ситуацию - по поводу дивергенции - она всегда является запаздывающей и кратковременной, только в групповом показателе дивергенция может давать более правидльные сигналы но они очень редкие..

Nothing to add, right on.

Well, moose are our riches.....

Also about stochastics - stochastics themselves are lagging and on higher TFs stochastics generally is not recommended to use only IAD it has a small step spread of movement with large price changes, but to confirm stochastics on H1 is generally better to filter Williams with a period of 54 the most accurate filtering - here two people got together once and decided to test Williams to filter and came with the smallest period to 54 in the range from 3-90
Reason: