EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1082

fasklo >>:
Еще ни чего не случилось и что не так идет как бы не вернулось к вечеру на 1.3600 .С обьемами не так . надо ждать
Yeah? How? With volumes?

I think the worst news about the euro-union right now is that Germany is lending Greece 25 billion and it needs 300 billion. If the burden of subsidies on Germany increases, the president may be impeached and the question of breaking up the union becomes serious. They are now looking for a third party to lend to, including Russia. That is why I say everybody is looking at Russia and China.If China resets the dollar, Russia will reset it, then the dollar will fall. If they will convert their assets into gold, as expected, the dollar will appreciate for a while.

Pfft, giving Greece money is the same as losing it, that's why they don't want to give their own. They have plenty of money but they realise that if they give it to them, it's goodbye, nothing will even change, only other countries will start begging too and that's it...

These two indicators together may say something. And now they are differently directed, which means there is no agreement on where the market should go.

Have you seen what EURAUD is finally doing? :))

Galina >>:

Вы прстите меня друзья :)))

Просто, если чесно мне очень лень все описывать.

Но я правда искренне желаю НАМ ВСЕМ ЧТОБЫ мы все ЗАРАБОТАЛИ.

Спасибо за теплые слова.

Я постораюсь впредь давать более обоснованные рекомендации (правда не уверена, что получится :)))).

I promise I will show you the moment when there is a real reversal and it will be visible, take your time.

odiseif >>:
народ .....извиняюсь недоразумение вышло .......ФУНТОАВСТРАЛИЕЦ

the pound australian is getting ready to reverse ..... no one even commented or gave an opinion on it ... i am so stupid .... and for the umpteenth time i have not let the profit take my hard earned money......

119481562010.02.23 10:07buy0.02gbpaudfxf1.70780.00000.00002010.02.23 10:521.70880.000.000.001.80

I think we might fall 100 pips to 1.3450. At least I am getting it.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I promise I'll show you the moment when there's a real U-turn and it will be visible, take your time.

That would be great to see! When is it coming?

P.S. Here's a little tension relief, make fun of the torrent.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Have you seen what EURAUD is finally doing? :))

BUY !!!

I have already posted you all on this pair of targets, look at the last picture I gave you today.

It may not come to my 1.5003.

I also have a Buy Limit at 1.5003, if you are lucky, it may work.

AND THE EU WON'T GO LOWER !!!!
>> OTHERWISE THE EUR WOULD NOT HAVE GONE UP !!!

Reason: