EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1076

OlegTs >>:
только что мой Д Ц на буквы А*****и убил байлимит, с одной стороны подтверждение на тренд, уменьшают свои убытки, но с другой, не ожидал от такой крупной компании...

Hehe, those guys have killed my whole strategy by not letting me modify orders properly, by spreads that are wider for different instruments and often I have to close an order at a loss, they interrupt quotation stream during good moves (it's a real problem, there was some movement but I cannot close an order). I would like to ask some other brokerage companies to close their orders. I have learned that all brokerage companies are thieves at heart :)

the recent Teletrade spread was 3 pips

OlegTs >>:

не понял, как на байстопе может стаботать стоплос, если он еще не открыт?

The pending order opened as early as 8am.

Who wants to break 20 pips there is an opportunity now a speculative surge has taken place on M30 on euro/dollar

gip >>:

Хе-хе, эти у меня целую стратегию убили, тем что периодически не позволяют нормально ордер модифицировать, тем что спрэды раздвигают нерграниченно на разных инструментах и зачастую закрывать sell ордер приходится в убыток, обрывают поток котировок во время хорошего движения (это вообще труба, пошло движение а я ордера закрыть не могу). Ну и как у многих обычных кухонек, читерят. В общем я понял все ДЦхи ворьё :)

The second one was killed 25 pips lower, I'm switching to manual mode, probably I'll have to change the bot to explicit execution, not such a nice grid, but probably more reliable...

The second wave has come...

How to bet on the movement now.The movement is only intraday =4 hours descending triangle after which the movement can only start.But again balances are directed in different directions even at 4 o'clock.The movement goes within the bol and does not even touch its borders.What does not go beyond the bol can only be called a correction.Zigzag says that the correction is in full swing and it will continue for some time.Target at the top 1.400 bit by bit unreachable - only if there is a trend change, the trend will be defined soon. Judging by the high timeframes his target has not changed - 1.2730 and if it is broken the next one is 1.0210, it will hardly be reached, but technical analysis gives it, physically it exists.

The second wave will be in the Asian session at the maximum at the end of the US session when their stock indices are rising....

look out for pounddollar..... forming a strong reversal ....
Reason: