Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 3

VNIK:
Of course there is, but this information is not for everyone...

Then what is the point of the demos and the picture from the tester?

VNIK:
It's for those who understand a little bit about trading.

Probably for those who understand 'very little' about trading.

;)

Contender:

You are thinking this way because you have not traded a big lot.

The path from 10 to 1000 is not the same as from 1000 to 100000, and certainly not the same as from 100000 to 10000000.

And you have to agree, selling a signal for $20 (that's the minimum cost, I don't understand where you got $10 from) to a thousand subscribers and getting $20000 ($16000 after commission deduction) in a month is much better than trying to trade the same amount of money all year long.

That's why I say that the objective of this service is not to make money in the market, but to earn on signals - let others take the risk.

The conclusion is that most people who trade by signals know in advance they will lose money and they don't want to risk their own.

A minority does not want to throw bricks :)))

vdv2001:

So I say that the aim of this service is not to make money in the market, but to make money on the signals - let others take the risk.

The conclusion is that most people who trade by signals, knowingly know that they will lose money and do not want to risk their own.

A minority does not throw bricks :)))

Well, I gave you an example. Why would you wait a year for an event (a few thousand dollars) that can happen much faster with another approach(selling the signal)?

Another thing is that everyone who is too lazy to sell the signals.

Contender:

Then what is the point of the demos and the picture from the tester?

Before the topic gets stale, let's get this straight. How is a conservative strategy on a demo account different from a conservative strategy on a real account? Nothing! The difference is the 5-8 points profit in each transaction, that is no more than 1.5 - 2% for the month. This is not scalping or pipsing. That's why this question could only arise in a hurry, without even a superficial analysis of the proposed options. But on the other hand it is more honest (signals on a demo account) than signals on a real account with several $ deposits, as many are trying to do to raise their ratings.

VNIK:
Before the topic gets stale, let's clarify the situation. How does a conservative strategy on a demo account differ from a conservative strategy on the real account? Nothing! The difference is the 5-8 points profit in each transaction, that is no more than 1.5 - 2% for the month. This is not scalping or pipsing. That's why this question could only arise in a hurry, without even a superficial analysis of the proposed options. But on the other hand it is more honest (signals on the demo account) than the signals on the real account with the deposits of several $, what many are trying to use now to raise their ratings.

That's a perfectly adequate answer (why didn't you answer right away?).

But the thing is that trading on the real account even with a small amount is different from demo trading and even more so from running in the tester.

papaklass:
Why don't you try it for real? :)
You'll probably have to do that, but there are more important and promising activities at the moment, and that could well wait.

MoneyJinn:

The only way to make money in the financial market:

1. providing services.

vdv2001:

Although what is listed below also works.

1. service provision.

You are right, the provision of services is the Number One way to make money in the financial market, but there is risk here too.

Here for example MetaQuotes is one of the most successful players in this direction, and their position with MQL5, big lot but clearly already at a loss and against the trend, and with the impending share in MQL4+ a Margin call and possibly a Stop out is not excluded.

vdv2001:

Of course there is.

So MM rules.

Genius. Turns out all it takes is learning how to manage money.

I wonder what everyone does in the market then? Or are we talking about some secret art of MM that only a few people can do?

I feel we're back to the delusional theory of a secret strategy that allows only a select few to make money.

MoneyJinn:

I feel we are back to the delusional theory of a secret strategy that allows only a select few to make money.
It is a standard situation, as in any other business: some stay afloat, most sink (for various reasons), and only a few persevere upwards.
Reason: