Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 69

By the way, the position closed on the take:

grasn >> :

Of course you have to try, study and test everything yourself! The market is deceptive in many ways, and very often everything around it is deceptive. In this sense, I wish you good luck and good trends. I finally refused to work near the price. It's all a bit jumpy there, not calm :o).

Yes, 10 pairs, 5 minutes, it's really 500 pages in a couple of days and then in "small print".

Yeah, I'll try it and see what happens...or not.) Well, about 500 pages... that's probably unlikely. In fact, the signals are not that frequent. They are not pipsips after all. Take is usually not less than 60-70 pips. So saddleloch is not 100 a day))

mpeugep >> :

I don't think you should bring a martin here (in this thread, I mean), you won't have time to trade with your hands.

I'm testing the martin myself:

I have made it for three days, although I have nothing to brag about - the system is unstable.

Everything is more than fine with my hands. All it takes is the will. By the way ... I don't understand what Martin has to do with not having time to trade with your hands? You can work on the daily chart on a Martin and make a deal once a month. What does Martin have to do with being late? It's about the number of trades, and Martin is just an MM with a variable lot. But in itself it has nothing to do with the number of signals...and whether you will have enough time or not...Martin has nothing to do with it.

What kind of a martin you have *2 times. I don't trade from the light of day in the hope that a martin will pull it out.

E_mc2 >> :

Everything is more than perfectly manageable by hand. All it takes is the will. By the way ... I do not understand what Martin has to do with failing to succeed with your hands? You can work on a day's market on margin and you can make a deal once a month. What does Martin have to do with being late? It's about the number of trades, and Martin is just an MM with a variable lot. But in itself it has nothing to do with the number of signals...and whether you will have enough time or not...Martin has nothing to do with it.

What kind of martin you have is classic *2 times. In my case the system itself is primary, I'm not trading from the light, just hoping that the martin will pull out.

I know exactly what martingale is. You announced your system here on 5 minutes and not on days, that's why there are a lot of problems with repeating trades.

Martin is by no means a classic. I'm happy for you that you're not trading out of the blue.

mpeugep >> :

I know exactly what a martingale is. You have announced your system here on 5 minutes and not on days, so there are a lot of problems with repeating trades.

Martin is by no means a classic. I'm happy for you that you don't trade from a light.

A bunch of problems with deal repetition? >> What's a bunch of problems? What kind of deal recurrence? And what kind of a problem could that be? What's the problem with repeating trades? Is it a problem to press the buy-sell buttons? There are not so many deals and they all work out fine in manual mode. I don't know what kind of dealers I have, that you're so confident that there are a lot of problems. If you get a signal from TS and press buy or sell, it's the same "lots of problems with trades repetition", I don't even know what to say. I can't even imagine what pile of problems may be just to press from time to time, not so often, buttons buy or sell. I have no idea what kind of problems may arise when you just press buttons. You are too lazy to make trades from time to time.

E_mc2 >> :

A pile of problems with trade repetition??? What pile of problems is that? With what deal repetition? And what kind of problem could that be? What's the problem with repeating trades? Is it a problem to press the buy-sell buttons? There are not so many deals and they all work out fine in manual mode. I don't know what kind of dealers I have, that you're so confident that there are a lot of problems. If you get a signal from TS and press buy or sell, it's the same "lots of problems with trades repetition", I don't even know what to say. I can't even imagine what pile of problems may be just pressing from time to time, not so often, buttons buy or sell. I have no idea what kind of problems may arise when you just press buttons. As for the people, they are too lazy to even make a deal from time to time.

I don't intend to explain in more detail what problems may arise with publishing trades and their repetition using your system "for 500 pages in a couple of days", if it's not clear, try to side with the readers of the thread, maybe it will help.

The one who is "lazy" is the one who has plenty of free time to sit with F5 pressed and watch the publication of your system's trades... I have more important things to do.

You're right, and most importantly, your own words - "I don't make any predictions with the system". Does anyone remind you of the name of this thread?

Colleagues. I categorically suggest that we do not quarrel! There's no point! :о) There is no need to be like some colleagues. By the way, the eurik is fluctuating at the border, and I will not have time to count it ... until I get there.

to marketeer

If you do not go back to the marketeer ... If you do not go back to the marketeer the forecast will go up ... If you do not go back to the marketeer the forecast will go up ... I think the eurik is planning something . :о)

Gentlemen, no one wants to take the trouble to sum up some mid-summary under discussions with a hundred or more pages. It is absolutely impossible to read such volumes of nonsense.

But it's an interesting topic.

I apologise for the Englishness - but this wretched language is short and to the point. Sorry. |:))

grasn >> :

Colleagues. I categorically suggest that we do not quarrel! There's no point! :о) There is no need to be like some colleagues. By the way, the eurik is fluctuating at the border, and I will not have time to count it ... until I get there.

to marketeer

If you do not give up the marketeer, you will get the Marketeer's bearishness. :о)

I totally agree! For my part I promise not to quarrel anymore)

I will publish my forecasts as soon as possible.

Good night, everyone!

without detail: 50 control trajectories divided into three groups (forecast with a delay of min 30 for 130 15-minute trajectories):

The possibility of reverting to level 1.5 is retained, but loses its power. I am somewhat curious, because one does not often encounter such strong dynamics of changes in the probability field of states of the System (the picture I have just given), and as a consequence, a "cathastrophically" fast loss of memory (initial conditions):

• x-time (reference numbers)
  • y-value (there are level numbers, it's just a feature of MathCAD working with 3D graphics)
  • z-probability

Local "probability storms", geez.

Reason: