Experiment - page 126

You go to the real world, they're going to take you down in five seconds.

How? Explain the physics of the process. Just register a signal and trade. The public sees it, some of them even subscribe.

And how can the kitchen not give them money? Reputation is more expensive than a few thousand or even tens of thousands of dollars. Moreover, if you can see that it trades well, then the kitchen itself will earn on the source of such a signal in another kitchen, a bigger one, or even in a bank.

Mikhael1983:
You have nothing to say on the merits of the issue, so all you have to do is say "good luck" with a profound look on your face.

You even pretended not to notice the "weak" part. For, indeed, weak.
Don't you get it?
What do you mean, weak?
Do you want to get on with me?
I've already had one blabbering today that I could be a codger.
What's your bet, how much can you give me if it goes wrong?

Mikhael1983:
You go to the real world, you'll be killed in five seconds.

How? Explain the physics of the process. Just register a signal and trade. The public sees it, some of them even subscribe.

And how can the kitchen not give them money? Reputation is more expensive than a few thousand or even tens of thousands of dollars. Moreover, if you can see that it trades well, then the kitchen itself will earn on the source of such a signal in another kitchen, a bigger one, or even in a bank.
Let me get this straight. Piss bet.

I - don't want to compete with you. Don't try to replace the thesis. I don't really care whether you are there or not.

I submit that you have little to show you a profitable trade on at least a real time demo. All you can do is yell. In fact, that's what you are.)

And if you want to refute that assertion, go ahead. I'd be happy to watch. You may see it as a "competition", but it's not.

Mikhael1983:
I - don't want to compete with you. Don't try to replace the thesis. I don't really care whether you are there or not.

I submit that you have little to show you a profitable trade on at least a real time demo. All you can do is yell. In fact, the heat is on).

And if you want to disprove that assertion, go ahead. I'll be happy to watch. You may perceive this as a "contest", although it's not like that at all.
I showed you in real time.
And you're going to...
All right, good luck, and don't sweat it ;))))

Which was to be proved.

"Good luck," and - a ringing hollow.

Guru Yusuf is essentially a man of courage in this regard. Not afraid of ridicule from the likes of you, even when things don't work out.

All from you is shouting and trying to sell advice to suckers. You have written so much. But you will not sell them publicly for all the world.

Mikhael1983:
Which was to be proved.

"Good luck," and - a ringing hollow.
Of course it is. .
That's the standard response to newcomers

You don't make excuses.

You have only one way to prove my claim wrong.

There's a lot of EAs you're trying to sell for money. What is it, fraud, if you can't show a profitable trade in real time?

You can't get away with "good luck" here. The current and future readers of this thread will draw their conclusions, and not in your favour.)

Mikhael1983:
You don't make excuses.

You have only one way to prove my claim wrong.

There's a lot of EAs you're trying to sell for money. What is it, fraud, if you can't show a profitable trade in real time?

You can't get away with "good luck" here. The current and future readers of this thread will draw their conclusions, and not in your favour.)

Not a single concurrence.

Which is what I needed to prove )
Reason: