Avalanche 6.2 - page 9

Galina:

NIFTY SE !!!

You guys are still talking about it...

It's already the third thread on this subject....

I've been in real money for a long time and it's OK :)

martin, not martin... catch, not catch....

WHATEVER!

:)))))

To the madness of the brave we sing a song...

I don't really know what kind of EA you have - maybe it has nothing to do with Martin and an avalanche, maybe you're trading with hands or fake it :D

Galina:

I've been a realist for a long time and it's going well :)

:)))))

Likewise.

Yesterday, on "one of"!!! algorithms of lot increasing, the next order could not open on "one of"!!! accounts. As a result ...... (but not MK).

Another thing is that I will not put this system (as well as lots and martins) on my working lots, so, actually "on real", but in essence - "dabbling all this".

:)

SergNF:

1.Take a piece of paper yourself and start writing formulas for numbers.

- You have triggered the first buy.

- The price went against you and reached the opposite side of the channel. You incurred a loss in Width*Lot1.

- You opened a Sell position, but the price moved upwards. Your loss is Width*Lot1 + Width*Lot2

- On the i-th iteration you have a loss Width*(Lot1+Lot2+Lot3+...+Loti)

- Plot the loss against iteration number on the sought sheet of paper for different formulas of Lot calculation (as a function of channel width).

- See how many iterations your deposit can tolerate for one or another algorithm/width (hoping for the best, expect the worst).

2.- On the history (unloaded by the script), which does not have to!!!!! repeat, see how long price held in this or that channel and ....

Bottom line, I've already written.

3.Kaaaarooo. Absolutely all non-syndicator systems (and the actions of any trader, even "momentum catching" by Mathematician (was here)) are based on forecasting. In this case you predict (read unfoundedly hope) that price will "dabble" in the channel for no more than n iterations.

4.And all you can do is increase n by one or two units.

ZZY. That's all in a third-grade arXmetic textbook (who remembers, he will understand), not the calculation of margins for locked orders :)

1. there you go, classic...

2. I would like to try such a script... is there one in the public domain?

3. these fluctuations are finite, I am making a prediction that price will exit the channel, sooner or later. is that not so? and this prediction will 100% come true, just like the one that price goes left to right.

sever30:

1. Here we go, classic...

2. I'd like to run a script like this... is there one in the public domain?

3. these fluctuations are finite, I make a prediction that the price will exit the channel, sooner or later. right? and this prediction will come true 100%, as well as the one that the price goes left to right.

It'll definitely come true. But is there enough fuel to make it to the runway, or are we going to sit on Christmas trees? - I don't know, I don't know.

Galina:

BLEEP !

it hurts...

PPC:

It will definitely come true. But will we have enough fuel to reach the runway, or will we sit on Christmas trees? - I don't know, I don't know.

You need a fuel-efficient engine, not a classic one, then the chances increase.

sever30:
hurt...

POH is one of the 3 piglets: NAH-NAH, POH-NAH and NAH-NAH

PPC:

POH is one of the 3 portents: NAH-NAH, POH-NAH and NAH-NAH.
:) right.

sever30:
you need a fuel-efficient engine, not a classic one, then the chances increase.

Well, on page 8 of this thread, I gave you the fuel economy option, but unfortunately, the result is not very good.

PPC:

Well, on page 8 of this thread, I commented on the savings option, but unfortunately - the result is not very
put it in my piggy bank... cp.
Reason: