Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 75

neoclassic >> :

The problem, as far as I understand it, is to know the length of the trajectories in time to start drawing from the 0th bar.

Trajectory lengths are defined at any layout - it's not a problem. And this is not the case with the zero bar, because -
>> :

PS2: I strongly suspect that the chart will "shift" into history at the first quote.

- The rendering in general case should not be bound to the bar number, but to the time. This is done in the ShowSeries indicator.

marketeer >> :

The length of the trajectories is defined at any layout - this is not a problem. And this is not the case with the zero bar because -
- the drawing generally should not be attached to the bar number, but to the time. It is done in the ShowSeries indicator.

I agree. Just showed how to determine the length automatically, nothing more)

grasn >> :

EURUSD, M15.

Forecast for 300 counts (just over 3 days).

Main trajectories:

The correlation between the main trajectories is close to -1 :-) smoke bamboo

Gentlemen, when you are playing maths with a lot of predicted directions in different directions, don't forget that you can also flip a coin and try to solve the same problem, but only in one direction. My point is that you need a single direction as it were.

Good day to all!

Today the picture for the instrument FDAXZ9 (H1) is as follows:

Buy at market opening, target - 5701, stop in area - 5616.

Account: 642842
Investment password: 1fisfwv
Server: BroCo-Demo

The opening was with a big gap towards the forecast...no time to recalculate the trajectories at the moment, maybe later...

I have not made any trades myself, but it is more likely to be up today.

registred >> :

Gentlemen, when you are playing maths with a lot of predicted directions in different directions, don't forget that you can also flip a coin and try to solve the same problem, but only in one direction. My point is that you need one direction as it were.

You need trajectories and goals and then you can trade the realised trajectory with the goals.

registred >> :

Gentlemen, when you are playing maths with a lot of predicted directions in different directions, don't forget that you can also flip a coin and try to solve the same problem, but only in one direction. My point is that there needs to be like one direction.

Dear colleague, it is customary here that one publishes a forecast first and then gives "smart" advice on forecasts.

marketeer >> :

Trajectory lengths are defined at any layout - it's not a problem. And it is not so with the zero bar, because -
- The rendering in general case does not need to be bound to the bar number, but to the time. It is done in the ShowSeries indicator.

Yes, I have already figured it out. But it's not convenient to work with date :o.

neoclassic >> :
The correlation between the main trajectories is close to -1 :-) smoke bamboo

Such is the "selawi". The maximum likelihood method on Saturday showed the existence of two equal trajectories. One of them and "almost" worked (in the sense that the trading level on it would have been passed):

PS: I will not recalculate it as a matter of principle, let's see what happens

Testing new ideas... ZZ prediction + Fourier extrapolation. First picture was taken on Friday night, grasn won't lie :-)

Reason: