Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 70

grasn >> :

to marketeer

I recommend recalculating the forecast, i think the eurik is up to something. :о)

Yes I have it updated on every bar, although of course recalculating the model itself is a few hours. It's been visible for a long time that the behaviour has changed, and one could have fixed 20 quid in advance (0.1 lot) on an up move ;-), after which one would move to sell.

By the way, based on previous days I noticed that at least some interventions, so to say, on EURUSD, i.e. quite evident artificial movements of the rate for an hour or two, after which a rebound takes place. This behaviour was not observed in the previous period, where I was teaching the model, so my predictions should not be trusted for sure. ;-) And in general, it's not very clear whether such obvious entries of someone big into the market can be specifically predicted if he enters at different hours.

I would not make any trades today:

But most likely a drop is expected today. We will see how the market opens.

Updated forecast:

Sell, take at 5783, stop in the area - 5845.

As I'm doing a bit of other business at the moment, the forecast is late. The red line is the beginning of the forecast for the eurik at 130 15 minutes:

the most likely trajectory forecast itself (start to apply to the red line):

MAX level passed (already passed), let's see where it goes next.

to marketeer

I will try to use your visualisation software :o)

How I respect all you programmers and analysts!

do you have a picture of this topic?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27315/page10#237522

Thank you!

tasheal >> :

How I respect you all programmers and analysts!

>> Thank you!

I will try to make a prediction on gold in the evening.

The position closed today on a stop loss:

tasheal >> :

How I respect you all programmers and analysts!

Thank you!

And we respect those who respect us and those who do not respect us - we despise! :о)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to switch to other quotes in the near future. There are objective reasons for that (not much time), but I will try to hurry up, I have been planning it for a long time. Separate transition to a separate quotation is not very interesting for me, and I am planning not to use%%%% multi-model. All in all a massive idea.

mine is very, very cool, i made the first draft of the visualizer based on the marketeer indicator

(if I didn't mess up the vector, a small refinement is still the same eurik M15)

True there is an alternative (same extreme entropy )

grasn >> :

And we respect those who respect us and those who do not respect us we despise! :о)

Unfortunately, I will not be able to switch to other quotes in the near future. There are objective reasons for that (not much time), but I'll try to hurry up, I've been planning it for a long time. Separate transition to a separate quotation is not very interesting to me, and I plan not to use%%%% multi-model. All in all a massive idea.

I remind you again.

Do not resemble Reshetov. Do not disappear with your Meta-Mega-Maxi idea.

Gold-plating without projections.

>> we'll check it out. ;)

Reason: