Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 71

Mischek, Galaxy, timbo let's argue about the content of this book Economic Killers

you don't even have to read it... mp3 listen to it for the lazy and busy

the author wasn't poor before the book was published to get rich on "scoops"

the author was personally acquainted with the leaders of some countries

Galaxy писал(а) >>

This post could be called quite moronic, and especially ignorant, if similar thoughts come to you in reality, I sympathise.

P.S. I'll allow myself to throw in a couple of fundamental things to your knowledge base.

1. In mathematics, emptiness is not proven, its existence is axiomatic. If Somebody pretends that Something exists, he has to prove it.

2. "...As someone with a mathematical background, the claimant should know that if he does not agree with the author'sversion of the book, or with his arguments, he should give his evidence, or at least arguments as to why that version is wrong. The claim that the version is wrong because it is a conspiracy theory in which the applicant does not believe... "

Even though I have a non-humanities education, I think the word version is synonymous with hypothesis or else conjecture. Then what is there to prove? Your contradiction does not need proving.

Yep, it seems that the statement about the mathematical background is not true at all.

The only method you are quite proficient at is labeling, which you have managed to demonstrate in this post as well. Unfortunately, this method does not meet any mathematical or humanities standard of discussion.

1. Reasoning about emptiness in mathematics is certainly interesting, but has nothing to do with the book or mathematics. The author of the book has expressed his opinion and, to the best of his ability, justified it. That's something. You might have missed it, but couldn't resist the urge to insert your five cents. That would have been OK, but apart from the aforementioned labels, you had nothing to say. Your opinion is hanging in the air on a void. Do you mean the void?

2. Exactly, there is nothing to prove. And your demand for proof from the start looked completely inappropriate. You don't agree with the author's version, you don't believe in it - fine, that's your inalienable right. But if you are so eager to get proof, then make sure that your position is also supported by evidence, at least facts. At least some of it.

It is not clear why, with so many different kinds of evidence and expert assessments in favour of the unofficial version, no alternative official investigation or lawsuit has surfaced. Thousands of far from poor families have become victims of terrorist acts, and for them getting to the bottom of this is a way of paying tribute to their dead relatives.

There is a media bias, but not everywhere, and there are reckless journalists who would risk their lives and reputations to inform the public through various channels.

But none of this is happening.

Only some of the victims' families seem to need this kind of investigation. The people, on the other hand, do not care about anything. Even if the majority are convinced that the official version is a lie, it will not change anything. So anything can be done.

Mischek писал(а) >>
Yurixx wrote >>

1. Please provide a "statement of the truth of other people's sensational but unsubstantiated opinions". Quote pls.

Yurixx 21.04.2009 00:18
Here, for all lovers of factual material, information for reflection and self reflection on real processes in the world, and especially for my friend Timbo, I offer the following text: http://saint-juste.narod.ru/11092001.htm

You, young man, are getting pretty tired of citing bullshit and bullshit that is passed off as the latest factual material every time.

Interesting movie, they (conspirators) were waiting for the twins to burn so they could detonate pre-bombs and blame it on al-Qaeda.

Why the hell are there planes in this chain? In an event like this, the chain is kept to a minimum because each link is potentially unreliable.

What prevented them from blowing it up and writing it off to the same address with photos of some workers carrying something into the building, etc.?

Do you have some kind of personal problem? Or do you really believe that the phrases "for all lovers of factual material" and "independent understanding of the real processes in the world" are synonymous to "statements about the truth of others' sensational, but not confirmed by anything opinion"? You need to be more careful, Mischek, and even better, more honest.

As for the "bullshit and bogus" links, I can give you only one piece of advice - don't read them.

And as for all your other questions, I would say that this is exactly what a sane person should consume information for. Just do not address them to someone, these questions are for you and answer them yourself. What you answer is your own business, no one is going to dispute or convince you of anything. Although I say it almost every post, but there are still some smart guys who take "this crap" as my own. Are you one of them? If not, then why write such things:

Except I won't trade them for your bullshit,

PS

Since you put me down as a young man, I assume you've already become a man? If that is indeed the case, then act like a man. Getting hysterical because you didn't like my link is kind of feminine. Or childish. You are not one of those classmates who can be surprised by something. :-)

How revolutions happen:

- a small handful of people (less than a percentage of the country's population) attack state institutions in the capital.

- If it succeeds, there is a change of power.

What the majority (>99% of the population) does:

- The same thing as before the revolution.

It would seem that the revolution is something meaningful. But it is not. The people don't care about anything. If tomorrow they blow up the Kremlin, the people won't care. The maximum that will happen is the indignation of the minority.

Man has not changed over the millennia. If the question is posed as to who will replace the people in power up to and including the shadow global government, there will be no people to replace them. Whoever is replaced, the abominations will continue. People want to be ruled and this will always be the case.

The people have long since figured out what is what (the review is dated August 2003). Journalists do their job by stimulating public activity and the people do theirs by trying not to be distracted from the process of life. Here is a "conciliatory" quote:

Совсем недавно до России добрался скандальный хит Парижского книжного салона 2002 года - книга левого французского журналиста Тьерри Мейссана "11 сентября 2001 года. Чудовищная махинация". Хомский тоже предполагает, что с 11 сентября не все чисто. А Тьерри Мейссан просто уверен в том, что весь мир обманули. Он собрал все расхождения и странности, связанные с событиями 11 сентября. А там их немало. Начиная с того, что сам факт атаки на главные города страны с самыми богатыми спецслужбами означает - либо что эти спецслужбы полностью несостоятельны, либо что они сами организовали дьявольский заговор. А дальше мелочи. Непонятно, куда делись обломки самолета, атаковавшего Пентагон. Башни-близнецы рухнули ну очень быстро, сам Бен Ладен удивился. Возможно, их взорвали изнутри. На верхних этажах погибло мало народу - часть людей отпустили с работы. Значит, кто-то знал заранее и хотел, чтобы жертвы были, но не такие большие. В общем - ЗАГОВОР. Заговор энергетического лобби, ВПК, военных и спецслужб. Чтобы получить больше власти, заказов и нефти. Демократия под угрозой. После такой катастрофы американцы с радостью пожертвуют частью прав ради своей безопасности. Грядет диктатура, пророчит Мейссан.

The book contains many references. Mostly to websites: government, military, news. A more complete archive of all the links and documents can be found online at www.efroyable-imposture.net. The evidence is far from ironclad, the evidence is rather circumstantial and all built on various unexplained oddities. And there is a lot of unexplained stuff in history in general. Among the various theories to explain these oddities are two global ones. The first is a conspiracy theory. The second is human stupidity. In a simplified version, it looks like this: a man leaves home, slips on a banana peel and falls. Version one: someone deliberately put the banana peel under the legs of the victim. The other version is that the foolish passerby accidentally threw the peel past the rubbish bin and the foolish janitor didn't pick it up. Both versions are equally valid.

Strange as it may seem, all this also applies to the 9/11 attacks. One can treat them as a conspiracy, or one can treat them as a roguish conspiracy. Perhaps if you put some Donald Rumsfeld in a cage and made him explain all the weirdness described in "The Monstrous Fraud" he would explain everything. But Thierry Meyssan, sitting in the next cage, will prove Rumsfeld wrong. And the inexplicable things go on and on. Well, who would have guessed that the mighty and wealthy NASA was launching scrap metal into space? And that the remnants of that scrap metal would be collected in five states? What is this - stupidity or conspiracy? Incidentally, Meissan tells of a covert Operation Northwoods planned in the 1960s. Back then, the US was supposedly going to turn public opinion against Cuba and justify possible aggression. Among its options was to "mobilise international public opinion by destroying an inhabited spaceship". So how was it with Columbia - stupidity or conspiracy? I don't know. Let Meissan answer that.

I won't lie, I don't care about 9/11, bombing Iraq, etc.

What matters to me are the events that may affect my family's life in the near future. And also on the results of my work.

I am a Forex speculator. I produce nothing. A parasite in its purest form, who takes advantage of a flawed system - making money out of thin air.

I know that a hospital nearby needs medical equipment. I help. I know that there is an orphanage nearby where children have severe syndromes. I help with developmental games. And so on, as much as I can.

I find out first hand about problems nearby. The media inform me about problems far away.

I would like only one thing, for everybody to be happy.

P.S. I served in Chechnya for more than a year during the war. Back then I was surprised by the complete discrepancy of reality in the information provided by the media about the situation there. I am no longer surprised.

timbo писал(а) >>

Wikipedia says the book was a bestseller in Arab countries, but says nothing about France. Knowing the French, I highly doubt the book could have been a bestseller in Fragcia. The French don't care about America.

One may wonder about the identity of the author - Thierry Meyssan is a professional writer on various conspiracy themes, a kind of fiction writer.

The main question is: why all these theories here? Oh yes - if those pindos are such bastards that they rammed themselves and then lied to everyone, then whatever they do to the economy is bad, and whoever disagrees is a disgraceful scum. With that logic all Russians should just kill themselves, because so much blood and lies have been made by Russian-Soviet-Russian rulers... Americans are just children compared to them.

It's a great idea to turn to Wikipedia. Here are two links on 9/11. One displays the quite official version, the other the alternative versions. Anyone can read both and see which one is more credible and looks more plausible:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%8B_11_%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8F_2001_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B8_%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0_%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE_%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B9_11_%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8F_2001_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0

Also, one can look at the Wikipedia page of Thierry Meyssan at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thierry_Meyssan and see that the truth-lover Timbo couldn't resist twisting the truth even here. It says "Thierry Meyssan is a French journalist, political activist and conspiracy theorist". This is quite different from the cheap stuff that Timbo wrote. And if one knows English, one can read further about Thierry Meyssan and find out that he is a progressive, humanist politician, whose activities are aimed at peace, against "the US global supremacy project".

And the US supremacy declared Thierry Meyssan and his Voltairean Network the main source of anti-American disinformation in the world. They also declared him persona non grata. So much for freedom of speech. Instead of proving anything in court, the US State Department just went ahead and declared: "we don't like him." :-)

And another piece of bullshit that Timbo wrote about France and the French. Here's a link to another Wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism That's the quote from there:

---------------------

In early 2002 the #1 best seller in France was L'Effroyable imposture, which claimed that 9/11 was a conspiracy orchestrated by the U.S. government.[ 73] It broke the French record for first-month book sales.[ 74]

--------------------

L'Effroyable imposture was the title of this book by Thierry Meyssan in French. So not just a bestseller, but No.1.

So the main question is not "why all these theories here?" but why there are so many outraged opponents of these theories here ? It would seem, what's easier, if you don't share, don't share, have an argument - make one. Where is this fierce heat, this desire to frighten indiscriminately, to put down without arguments? There is also an answer to this question. Here http://saint-juste.narod.ru/tutche v.htm is the article by A.Tarasov "About the silent people and the social explosion, which is still not there". It is a very interesting work, which illustrates what vile acts the authorities can do to people with total impunity, and the main thing - what is the reason for such passivity and unresponsiveness. It will be very interesting for the bearers of petty-bourgeois consciousness to read about the psychological background of their world outlook.

Yurixx >> :

So the main question is not "why all these theories here?" but why are there so many outraged opponents of these theories here? It would seem to be a lot simpler than that, if you don't share, don't share, if you have an argument, make one. Where is this fierce heat, this desire to frighten indiscriminately, to put down without argument?

It's very, very simple...

the behaviour of such people reminds me 100 % of my behaviour a few years ago when a friend of mine dared to tell me that 9-11 is rubbish

our discussion did not get into insults, but otherwise i defended my stupid position simply because i did not even think about it

This means that bears, timbo and others will sooner or later get to the truth

all they need to do is to impartially examine the cause and effect relationships of global processes

these connections are laid out in great detail in Perkins' book

books and movies about 911 and time spirits are entertainment material... individual manifestations of global processes

Reason: