Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 32

Reshetov >> :

No, the end of the world has not come, but taxpayers have had to pay off their GKO debts.

The GKO debts were written off, which is the point of the default, that Russia could not pay its debts.

In the case of bonds, there is a loan to the US government. And in the USA the government owns next to nothing, which means there is private ownership of everything, including the Fed.

In the US, the government owns the future taxes of citizens and companies, which is a very good asset. At least that is the view of investors all over the world, including the Russian government, who invest their savings in US securities.

Prival >> :

I'm just sitting here thinking, I started the printing press, printed all the paper I needed, bought real assets, land, production, controlling interest, etc. And then I told everyone to go fuck themselves... I defaulted. What have I got to lose? A good name? I never had one. Assets? No, I got them all. I bought them up.

You think the U.S. has never had a good name, but investors have the exact opposite view. US bonds have always been the safest instrument in the world. In the last six to six months or so all securities and all markets have fallen, except the US bond market, which has steadily risen in value. Because they are the most respected securities in the world. This respect takes years to build up and is very expensive. In theory an American default is possible but it will be a last resort, a forced measure and not a wish to bail out investors.

In finance, respect and trust are easy to measure in terms of money: at what interest investors are willing to lend money to a country, that's how much respect it gets. The problem with Russian companies today, for example, is that they are not given any money at all, i.e. nobody respects them at all. Russia's credit rating is below the plinth, i.e. Russia's level of trust is very low, despite its substantial foreign exchange reserves, because investors see how quickly and wastefully those reserves are spent.

The US is trusted by investors around the world. Perhaps only for the time being. But they do. For now...

Yurixx >> :

Well, I told you Timbo would come and explain. He knows better than me and my brother put together what my brother told me. Truly, Timbo, there is no limit to your ambition.

And as for your link, there's nothing substantially new there. Except for the 165 million that AIG paid out in bonuses. That's just super! The biggest and most ambitious insurance company in the world, the unsinkable financial giant, the lighthouse and hope of all the disadvantaged turns out to be a bubble, bankrupt. The government is pulling its hair out and spending 150 billion on it. So what does the company do? Rewards its top managers with a huge bonus for excellent work !

And on the merits of this situation, Timbo, nothing is said in that article. All it says is that it will be legal or illegal to take the money back. That one said this and that one said that...

Ridiculous. Not a word about the fact that in the thousand-page document with the bailout plan for the financial companies, this situation was not envisaged, i.e. the legislators are assholes and amateurs. Not a word about the fact that handing out these bonuses from taxpayers' money in bankrupt companies is immoral and a blatant continuation of fraud, i.e. a direct confirmation that the policies of these companies were knowingly aimed at such a result and the bonuses are honestly earned. And the battle between supporters and opponents is not about the substance of the matter, but only about the legal form - how it is both to eat fish and to sit down.

If you don't live in America, and judge it "in its entirety" only by such publications, then I understand your hurrah-Americanism.

The article says that the bill targets all companies that have received money from the government, not just against AIG as you claimed - i.e. lie number 1.

The article cites three instances of laws being retroactive, which you claim never happened - i.e. lie number 2.

Well, the main thing you do not understand is that in the US both the people and the government care where the taxpayer's money goes, lawmakers are working to control it. Not everything works out immediately and well, but the work is underway. Where does the Russian Stabilization Fund go, how are the billions that were spent to help Vladimir Putin's personal friends and why is it being spent on them? No one in Russia gives a damn about it but it's our money - yours and mine too.

-star- >> :

You need a dumb and fat body for brains! The Chinese are too skinny and hungry! Russians are too smart and the roads are bad!

A profound thought by a very "smart" man.

Reshetov >> :

timbo, although you are a dissident and have non-Russian citizenship, you should not call for the violation of citizens' rights and freedoms enshrined in the Russian Constitution:

It's wonderful that at least someone in Russia still remembers the Constitution. However, your pathos is out of place here. I didn't forbid you all that blah-blah-blah in any language, but in a friendly way advised you. Based on the statistics that many Russian media outlets distort the meaning of news when translating, either out of poor language skills or malice - I don't know. But the fact remains that they lie regularly and quite stupidly. A recent example, so as not to be unsubstantiated.

This post is reprinted by many news sites The Swedes bid farewell to Putin and wished health to Stalin - http://www.all-news.net/?id=37267

If you find this song on YouTube yourself - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWo6Dbwq4Ms, you will find that the song includes "Goodbye Putin, cheers to Khodorkovsky" and not "Cheers to Stalin" as numerous Russian-language media claim.

Barack Obama's economic policies have been sharply criticised by Judd Gregg, one of the Republican leaders in the US Senate and a member of the Budget Committee.

According to the Associated Press, Gregg said that the White House anti-crisis program will lead to the bankruptcy of the United States.

It's about the current administration's plans to allocate almost eight hundred billion dollars as economic aid to banks and companies. According to the Senator, this programme will leave the next generations of Americans in a country where the cost of living will be very expensive.

timbo писал(а) >>

This one is reprinted by many news sites The Swedes said goodbye to Putin and wished health to Stalin - http://www.all-news.net/?id=37267

If you find this song on YouTube yourself - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWo6Dbwq4Ms - you will find that the song includes "Goodbye Putin, cheers to Khodorkovsky" and not "Cheers to Stalin" as numerous Russian-language media claim.

A very telling example) Couldn't you find a more serious information resource? Do you really think this is the Russian-language media?

Dom-2 star's husband sues cooks and doctors
Angola: parishioners give their lives for the Pope
Nastia Prikhodko was Seryozha as a child
A Jew was beaten half to death in Moscow
New underwear style under the slogan "Safe Sex"

The sites that reprinted this crap, found three, the media can not be attributed, well, with a very large stretch and a specific audience. But the song would be OK, except they are trying to sing about Putin and Khodorkovsky in Russian, and it is so confusing... I would never understand what they say about Khodorkovsky if you did not mention it. No wonder someone made a mistake and others reprinted it.

Z.U. There are plenty of people who are unburdened by "love" for "America", but you're just a Russophobe)

Figar0 >> :

Very revealing example) Couldn't you find a more serious information resource? Do you really think this is Russian-language media?

I agree, unfortunate example. Stalin is also present there once at the very end. Which doesn't change the situation as a whole.

Figar0 >> :

There are plenty of people here who are unencumbered by "love" for "America", but you're just a Russophobe)

I'm a truth-teller. If you start lying about Russia, I'll kick you just like I did for lying about America.

Zhunko >> :

Will leave the body when another one is ready.

It could be China, Russia, India...

China is ready for it now.

Are you serious? The bull goes into the clutches of the tiger...

Neither China nor India will ever stop thinking about Russian expanses with an extinct population.

America is needed more than ever in the coming decades. Without it, there will be no Russia, no CIS and no Europe as it is now.

Reason: