Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 53

MiniMe:
This is all the LOVE I can give , it have my future entires and a lot of work to prepare those lines. However I wont trade them since I post this on public. I hope you find it useful.
MiniMe:
Look at the chart I posted earlier and how price reacts when it reach the dotted lines

I was saying ..

MiniMe:

If it helps you I personally think many of the ideas and books I read about cycles including Hurst and delta phenomena are wrong , but they are as close to the right as it can be, so their wrong is the best published right.

Gann have done it before, it can be done, just stare on the chart

My 2 Cents

Same chart on 30 Min .

On each dotted line is a possible turing point.

It took many hours to prepare, so I hope you enjoy watching

The same results can be achieved using the Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle, you just need to shift back and forth the indicator by taking different starting points, and have a concept of what you are looking for " understand what a cycle is".

I can't be more clear than this

In my opinion Prof.Sornette ETH - Entrepreneurial Risks - Prof. Didier Sornette is the modern day Gann ,unlike Gann ,Sornette's work is based on very solid scientific background and is not surrounded by the legends, mystisizm and the smoke that is surrounding the Gann's stuff.It is going to take sometime for me to grasp it all though.

MiniMe:
Whats funny is that you don't need any indicator to trade cycles ....

The only thing you need , you already have . Your own eyes.

cycles are there with or without Fourier they can be easily spotted.

I gave a detailed chart for AUDUSD , and i am telling you all you need is your eye and to know more about cycles , you can do that or you can spend time chasing someone else ideas , just to discover later that they were only ideas. I doubt anyone can post a currency map like the one the I did. Sadly I wasted my entries when I post the chart as it seems some still like to chase ghosts.

nevar:
In my opinion Prof.Sornette ETH - Entrepreneurial Risks - Prof. Didier Sornette is the modern day Gann ,unlike Gann ,Sornette's work is based on very solid scientific background and is not surrounded by the legends, mystisizm and the smoke that is surrounding the Gann's stuff.It is going to take sometime for me to grasp it all though.

I am off this topic, i can't be more clear than my previous posts . Its funny how the obvious can be so difficult to spot.

I guess when you know what your looking for it makes it easier .

The problem is that with all these tools, many still have no clue of what they are used for !!

Let us go back to topic

Mladen,

I have demonstrated in previous posts how DCE and Specter can be used to estimate cycles and have demonstrated that the cycles can be out of phase with the market cycles. I would like to have the ability to shift the cycles forward or backward to align it with market action. Is is the something that is possible to code in Specter? and if so, can it be done for each cycle independently? And would this be something you are willing or have the time to code?

Thanks in advance.

Pip

MiniMe...as I wrote somewhere on this forum before...the price chart...if you place lines, according to your calculations or without giving a thought....those lines will hit turning points like 90% of the time...some small turning points...some big ones...so...I am not convinced...

Mladen...It takes a second for me to know if I can use an indicator...unfortunately...there is just not...haven't seen one so far:)

Pava:
MiniMe...as I wrote somewhere on this forum before...the price chart...if you place lines, according to your calculations or without giving a thought....those lines will hit turning points like 90% of the time...some small turning points...some big ones...so...I am not convinced...

I think you may have missed few previous posts , T be honest I DON'T care if you are convinced or not , nor do I have to prove anything .

Since the next thing you would ask for a statement , then still not convinced !! you will ask for a demo or access to my account , then the truth start to hits, and you will ask please please can you teach me this or that or trade this for me !!!

I have been through that road before . If it makes you feel any better this is a video I made for someone who asked me for the same thing.

Those are pips on real account , next statement ? or access to my account ? ha

I am really off topic . Cheers.

Fadi

minime...you confuse me with someone else...I don't ask for statements:)

Well done Fadi

Reason: