Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 58

rsi писал(а) >>

Thank you for your reply. I am quoting in full, as a lot of pages have been added during the "bath and glass" day.

The main points of my post, as it seemed to me, are an unobvious hypothesis, your assumption. Has the a.c. right, as do many others in the absence of a properly worked out theory.

The purpose of civilisation, as thousands of years ago, remains survival. It leads with necessity to development and progress in the process of evolution. And here I totally agree with you - it did not require awareness, and objectively worked. Now, indeed, the concentration of funds and resources (including destructive ones) in the hands of not many people becomes not even an obstacle to development, but a threat to survival. And here, we cannot do without awareness, modelling of the process in order to predict the consequences of certain actions.

But there are almost no models, no awareness. And that is where the old reflex of searching for the source of the threat, the culprit, the external enemy, kicks in. The desire to neutralize the threat.

But the world is already small, and there are no external enemies - everyone has become one's own (although even on our forum, not everyone has realised this yet). A common information space, tourism, sports, music, cinema. Many have relatives all over the world. I'm sure that if Prival went to the States at least for a couple of months, talked to people, he would not be so happy that "the neighbour's cow died".

I am not trying to whitewash the past crimes of states and individuals. One should know history. But the old model, alas, is inadequate. There is no point in hoping that we will be led by the scruff of the neck onto the right path.

Forex, like other global systems, seems to me to offer hope for a gradual realisation and acceptance of an interdependent and mutually insuring, mutually supportive system of civilisation's development. The growing community of traders may even serve as a prototype of a new global group interested in the stable living development of a new civilisation. Earlier I was somewhat confused by the parasitic nature of trading, but comparing it with the state convinced me, that we are more useful parasites, because we contribute to the development of society, not obstruct it :-).

In general terms our ideas are similar. But there are also many differences. I want to express only some thoughts concerning the marked.

The evolution of man is not a hypothesis, it is not my suggestion, but a fact. I called it "the purpose of civilization's progress" and you want to argue with it. Quite understandable, because for there to be a goal there must be a goal setter, i.e. the one who sets it. We are used to thinking that there are no such people on the Earth, besides humans. In this sense I accept your objection, but it is not essential. I wrote 'internal target', which means that it's about the logic and direction of the whole process. The impetus for this process, the incentive, the motive, is not just survival, but survival with the best possible adaptation. But this is only a particular form of the process, probably optimal for the material world. All living things evolve and adapt. And all living things want to live, seek to preserve life and change to do so.

I have not tried to prove it nor to make it obvious for you, it is not the proper format of communication. I have simply answered your question and suggested a general idea and direction for reflection.

You continue to insist on "the absence of a well-elaborated theory". This is incorrect, you are talking about what you do not know and cannot know. Are you aware of all the advances in human thought? Have you read all the books? You don't miss a single scientific journal? Even if so, you still cannot judge all people of the Earth, because not everything is published and not every knowledge is made public. You can declare "I don't know a single theory that has been worked out properly" - that would be correct. Especially to know a theory one must have enough training to understand it and enough tolerance not to dismiss it initially as contrary to some dogma of their own.

I don't expect humanity to be led by the scruff of the neck. I know for a fact that it will be, unless it realises the right way on its own. In doing so I have made an essential caveat: "or it will cease to exist". Such an option is also possible, humanity has been balancing on the edge for the last half century.

My hope is that humanity will become aware of its true values and turn around to face them. And the leading role should be played by the people of the elite. But not the financial, economic, bureaucratic or anything like that. But the elite, which has always been ahead of humanity and has always shown the way. Although mankind has not always followed it.

As for Forex, I have no illusions about its role in the development of mankind, nor about the role of traders. As this forum shows, it is a very motley community, the vast majority of whom have come to Forex hoping for great and easy wealth. That is, the goal is money. This is the old model in which the means (money) became the goal and enslaved and subjugated the one it was supposed to serve.

BARS >> :

And who does the liquidity in the markets ;)

Market makers.

paralocus >> :

Market makers.

1. Speculators are not just on forex.

2. Not just everything through kitchens, and I have a market maker as a waiter who takes my orders on my money ;)

rsi писал(а) >>

... I am sure that if Prival had gone to the States for at least a couple of months and talked to people, he wouldn't have been so happy about "the neighbour's cow had died".

Wouldn't have changed. And I'm glad that the cow is dead (dying). The neighbour that sleeps and sees how to bring Russia to its knees, that tries to make us look like idiots, fools and ignoramuses. Who screws the whole world and has no intention of apologizing to anyone. Who does not just have blood on his hands, but has blood all over his head. There is no nation in the history of the earth that has spilled so much blood.

I am not going to rejoice that I am not living in my ancestral land, but in a monster country. For those who disagree and rejoice in America and believe it is the best country in the world, here is the link again. Fingers crossed how many corpses America has on its hands.

http://game.matrix.odessa.ua/forum/showpost.php?p=76262&postcount=6

All countries put together have not spilled as much blood in all their existence Rejoice and pray for your america. This is your ideal, my ideal looks different...

Yurixx >> :

As for forex, I have no illusions about its role in the development of humanity, nor about the role of traders. As this forum shows, it is a very motley community, the vast majority of whom have come to forex in the hope of great and easy riches. That is, the goal is money. This is the old model, in which the means (money) has become the end and has enslaved and subjugated the one it was supposed to serve.

You, my dear fellow, are a fatalist...

Just hiding your fatalism from yourself.

This "Molotov cocktail" is definitely not safe for trading!

One clever man here on this forum said a simple thing: "Forex is not for earning money.

It seems that in light of this discussion, I'm beginning to understand him...

Forex is a paradoxical answer to our civilization. And we are here to be able to assimilate it, to make it part of the humanity.

And the best thing we can do is to trade, build grails and non-grails and try to earn money here. Note - there are very few fools on this forum!

>> Is it an accident?

BARS >> :

1. Speculators are not just on forex.

2. Not just everything through kitchens, and I have a market maker as a waiter who takes my orders on my money ;)

Pride is a dangerous path.

Why did you bring pride into it...

A market maker is not only a market maker, he creates his own money + a market maker is a speculator + he serves his clients like a waiter (eurya on the menu, re-quotes, etc.) :)

paralocus писал(а) >>

... Note - there are very few fools on this forum!

It's an unconcealed self-incrimination. I'd say "as many as there are anywhere".

Yurixx писал(а) >>

In general terms, our ideas are similar. But there are also many differences.

That's great.

Concerning evolution I have written in the previous post that I completely agree with you. And here concerning the absence of normally elaborated theory, I really insist: there is no theory! As soon as it appears, we will definitely notice it, not in publications, but in results of practical application. And, as you have probably noticed, I have no dogmas. But your hopes for some kind of Elite are an illusion. But I can offer no alternative, alas.

BARS >> :

Why did you bring pride into it...

A market maker is not just a market maker who generates profits with his money + a market maker is a speculator + he serves his clients like a waiter (eurya on the menu, requotes, etc.) :)

And he also creates liquidity by consolidating speculators. And in order for speculators to choose him as their consolidator,

the market maker works with them through the waiter interface. And while speculators are comfortable with this illusion, the market maker is one step ahead.