Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 62

87 Ukraine

141 Russia

paralocus >> :

What does he need the quid for, I wonder?

Will they be of immense historical and cultural value in the future?

You comrades have no imagination at all. He needs the quid today to buy shares in companies he knows will last another 200 years and bequeath them to himself. Or to convert them into any other "eternal" values - like buy matches, for example.

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/insider.asp

timbo писал(а) >>

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/insider.asp

so did andrew also travel back to 2003? >> )))))))) well, then there's definitely a time machine.

"The G20 will find no alternatives to the dollar as the main reserve currency and the US as world economic leader

Russia does not fit into G20

timbo писал(а) >>
"The G20 will find no alternatives to the dollar as the main reserve currency and the US as world economic leader

http://kf-news.ru/2009/03/20/new-bretton-woods.html

timbo писал(а) >>
"The G20 will not find alternatives to the dollar as the main reserve currency and to the US as the world's economic leader

Things have not gotten so bad that everyone suddenly agrees to abandon the dollar as the "world" currency) All in good time. At the moment, it is enough that it is being discussed one way or another. The idea that we can do without the dollar, or not with it alone, some people still need to get used to it...

Yurixx >> :

Here you are right, when I had it, I noticed it. Not by publication. :-)))

And as for the practical application - do not have excessive illusions. In order for it to be applied in practice, the theory must be accepted by the scientific community, public opinion, and - most importantly - by the authorities. This is a very rare circumstance. The current deadlock is that the power that currently rules the world does not accept any other model than the one that is in crisis now and will hopefully soon rest in peace.

Apparently you have a hypothesis (not a theory) which, before becoming a scientific theory, must stand the test of facts and not necessarily be accepted by anyone. But you still do not want to state its essence. Give at least an example. Moreover, since you have a model (of what?), maybe it will be suitable to illustrate the correctness of the hypothesis. At the input we set some input information, for example, characterizing today's crisis (or another historically known situation), at an output we receive a forecast of consequences and compare it with the historical facts. There is no verifiable (and verifiable) prediction - there is no theory (adequate model). But if everything is confirmed, I suppose it will not be necessary to wait long for the practical application. :-)

Golubovsky is, as always, on top of his game. Very literate and to the point. From this article it is not hard to conclude about the ludicrous prospect of the Amero.

Reason: