Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 53

Yurixx >> :

However, a change in power and a change in socio-economic model are different things

How so, dear boy? These things may be different, but in modern society they are highly correlated. I don't mean killing a tribal leader out of jealousy. An unauthorised change of power occurs as a result of a subjective need to change or adjust the socio-economic model.

In fact, the intrinsic, basic purpose of all the progress of civilisation has not been the development of material production, or the wealth of people, but the evolution of man.

It would be interesting to know your definition of human evolution.

Because after reading your post, it feels like a long logical tautology.

Yourmindmy >> :

Strange analogies of course, just like with Yarmak. One organised a pyramid scheme, the other tax evasion. I was just thinking about the positive points for the system, when Maddof was arrested, and in the light of what was happening, it amused me, and it absolutely does not mean that he could not buy anyone, he was able to create it. And why ask the question I do not understand at all, you could easily understand my attitude to Khodorkovsky's arrest, positive of course, but neither Putin nor Khodorkovsky have anything to do with the crisis of this Anglo-Saxon system.

1. setting up a pyramid scheme and not paying taxes is defrauding society for selfish purposes, which is ultimately the same punishable offence.

2. Russian society is divided between those who support Khodorkovsky's arrest and those who do not. Consequently, perhaps under another president there would have been no arrest at all (e.g. under Yeltsin).

3) The American population is almost 100% in favour of punishing Maddof. Consequently, it is very likely that he would have been arrested under any president, from Reagan to Obama.

Things like this go a long way in determining the stability of the system.

There will always be meddofs under any system, it is like hackers, no matter how secure the system is, there will always be an intelligence that makes a loophole in it.

Mathemat >> :

The thought occurred to me: therefore, the ability to think will eventually become an obstacle to further evolution. Yeah. I don't believe it at all. Or the ability to think is not a quality developed in the evolutionary process...

You're right. That's exactly the case. The thinking mind itself, as an instrument of cognition and transformation, challenges man today.

Look around you. It's a world made by thinking beings... and this world is at a dead end. And there is simply no intellectual way out of this deadlock.

Apparently intelligence is not everything.

Galaxy >> :

Russian society is divided into those who support Khodorkovsky's arrest and those who do not.

There's a much larger part of that very society that doesn't give a damn about Khodorkovsky and his ilk.

I, for instance, only heard that name when all the Russian-language media started talking about him. And the only thing I understood from this story was that he had fallen into the very hole he had dug for others.

paralocus >> :

You are right. This is exactly the case. The thinking mind itself, as an instrument of knowledge and transformation, challenges man today.

Look around you. It's a world made by thinking beings... and this world is at a dead end. And there is no intellectual way out of this deadlock.

Apparently, intelligence isn't everything.

http://www.lib.ru/STERLINGB/roj.txt

- You are an intelligent being," he said.  - What's the point of killing us? Let's talk it over. We can help you. Yes," Roy agreed. - You would be useful to us. Your Companion's memory gave me the information I needed. So, once again, this is a period in which intelligence is thriving in the galaxy. Intelligence - what a hassle!  We just can't get enough of it.

Galaxy писал(а) >>

2. Russian society is divided between those who support the arrest of Khodorkovsky and those who do not. Consequently, perhaps under another president there would have been no arrest at all (e.g. Yeltsin).

3. the American population is almost 100% in favour of punishing Maddof. Therefore, it is very likely that he would have been arrested under any president, from Reagan to Obama.

Russian society, too, in its overwhelming majority, believes that "the thief must sit in prison". It is logical to ignore the opinion of this very thief in this case... In Russia 99% of the big capital created in the wild 90's is based on theft, murder, fraud, racketeering, tax evasion and more. This is a subject I know well, believe me... Troubled times - dirty money.

With Putin and his team coming to power and this government gaining some political will, the question arose: What to do with all these nouveau riches who embezzled the country and committed so many crimes? It is impossible to put them all in jail, there would be a total collapse of the economy, unemployment, a revolution, etc. So the only possible solution was to give a clear message to businesses: "We are willing to turn a blind eye to your past law-breaking, in exchange we want not so much in return: no more, don't rock the boat, let it raise its sails, work, create jobs, pay taxes..... Agree, a generous offer. It must be said that business, for the most part, accepted this offer with joy. Most, but not all...

Some were so drunk on their importance and impunity in the past that they failed to see the change. Well on "no", we do have a court of law.... Society has no questions about the guilt or innocence of the current convicts, or of those who managed to escape abroad, pretending to be hired guns and suffering political persecution. The only question that worries a less enlightened part of society is why "Why just this or that, and not all of them in prison?

I don't know how you see it here, but they seem to have forgotten what the times of primitive capital accumulation looked like, the times of "wild west", the times when "if you steal a bread roll you go to jail, if you steal a railway you go to the Senate", which is why it's not quite correct to approach Russia by modern western standards...

Galaxy >> :

2. Russian society is divided between those who support the arrest of Khodorkovsky and those who do not. So maybe under any other president there would have been no arrest at all (e.g. under Yeltsin).

3. the American public is almost 100% in favour of punishing Maddof. Consequently, it is very likely that he would have been arrested under any president, from Reagan to Obama.

This kind of thing largely determines the stability of the system.

It depends on the political regime in the country. Russia is authoritarian, so 200% support or no support, it will not change anything because it is already political.

paralocus >> :

You are right. This is exactly the case. The thinking mind itself, as an instrument of knowledge and transformation, challenges man today.

Look around you. It's a world made by thinking beings... and this world is at a dead end. And there is no intellectual way out of this deadlock.

Apparently, intelligence isn't everything.

There's also psychology, in a way the antipode of intelligence

FOXXXi >> :

It depends on the political regime in the country. Russia is authoritarian, so even if they support or do not support 200%, it will not change anything, because it is a political plane.

The regime is a consequence of public consciousness.

Don't confuse cause and effect.

Galaxy >> :

The regime is a consequence of social consciousness.

Don't confuse cause and effect.

Hypothetically, we could move about fifty million average Americans to Russia, their social conscience is different, the regime in Russia will remain the same.

Reason: