Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 54

FOXXXi >> :

Hypothetically, we could move about fifty million average Americans to Russia, their social conscience is different, the regime in Russia will remain the same.

What does this have to do with the Russian regime? Or do you really think there is no regime in Europe and America?

Zen >> :

What does this have to do with the Russian regime? Or do you really think there is no regime in Europe and America?

There is no Russian regime, there is a regime in Russia. Before you ask stupid questions, read your posts carefully.

Let's think pragmatically. If Europe had developed without its colonies - do you think that today's standard of living would be higher than Asia's? I doubt it. Imagine yourself in the shoes of the average Dutchman - your great-grandfather was a seaman and left behind a couple of housekeepers - your grandfather, by working, trading and earning from the colonies, increased the family fortune and left your father a small factory - and your father worked there and built a few more factories and became a prosperous man. You already have start-up capital and are growing the business. I emphasise that World Wars 1 and 2 had little effect on your property and business (as in all of Europe), and the business developed through the generations largely at the expense of the colonies (the same pattern applies to all of Europe and America).

Now remember Russian history - starting with Genghis Khan's 400 years of enslavement, revolution, World War II. So I think it is inappropriate to criticize Russia (Ukraine, Belarus - in short, all the Slavic countries) for not knowing how to live - but they do know how to live. They just do not let them get back on their feet. I support Sabluk - well done.

FOXXXi >> :

There is no Russian regime, there is a regime in Russia. Before you ask stupid questions, read the posts carefully.

Oh - and also - respect your interlocutor - don't shove, please.

Galaxy >> :

1) Organising a pyramid scheme and failing to pay taxes is cheating society for selfish gain, which is ultimately the same punishable offence.

2. Russian society is divided between those who support the arrest of Khodorkovsky and those who do not. Consequently, perhaps under another president there would have been no arrest at all (e.g. under Yeltsin).

3. the American public is almost 100% in favour of punishing Maddof. Consequently, it is very likely that he would have been arrested under any president, from Reagan to Obama.

This kind of thing largely determines the stability of the system.

There will always be Maddogs in any system, it is like hackers, no matter how secure the system is there will always be a crack in it.

Fuck, it's head-on as much as it is bootleg. They support the "ah, we got screwed ah, ah, ah" punishment, they don't even think about the fact that they're twisting the whole planet on its ass in a very subtle way. Develop your own thoughts to the end, at least they appear to be on the upswing. I will not go on about other things, I will just talk on the mat.

I will only say that democracy is the power of the majority in the interests of the same majority, in the context of the United States, where business power is above state power, this definition has a completely different meaning ... and which one, you can think for yourselves. By the way, money is power, to make it easier to think.

Yourmindmy >> :

Shit, by the way, money is power.

I have to agree - I didn't mean to...

Yourmindmy >> :

I won't even go on about the other - I'll go to one mate.

I've always thought that the amount of mate use characterises the format of the vision.

By the way money is power, to make it easier to think.

Clarification,

Power = K * Money + Const,

where 0<= K <= 1.

The coefficient K determines the corruption of the state.

Galaxy >> :

I've always thought that the number of uses of the mat characterises the format of the vision.

Clarification,

Power = K * Money,

where 0<= K <= 1.

The K coefficient determines the corruption of the state.

You're not so small, but you're so tedious. Who do you need to corrupt if you're issuing yourself?

Galaxy >> :

Always thought that the amount of mat use characterised the format of the vision.

Clarification,

Power = K * Money,

where 0<= K <= 1.

The coefficient K determines the corruptness of the state.

Galactica - you're my favourite opponent - why don't you respect mate - I think mate is a normal way of expressing emotion

Reason: