[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 195

Vinin >> :

OrderClosePrice() works fine, but not recommended

Why not recommended?

RomanS писал(а) >>

Why not recommended?

Roche's recommendations are from 2007. But I only use OrderClosePrice(). There is no need to think.

How to make a condition on this indicator, prescribed his line through the iCustom, then I can not make a condition when the line does not trade when it does not trade who hints?

double ind_damian = iCustom(Symbol(), tf_damian, "Damiani_Volt", Vis_atr, Vis_std, Sed_atr, Sed_std, Threshold_level, 1, 0);

if ( условие когда есть линия) ind_Dam = 0; // не торгуем
else if ( условие когда нет линии) ind_Dam = 1; // торгуем

Files:

double ind_damian = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "Damiani_Volt", 5, 8, 40, 100, 1.4,true, 1, 0);

if ( ind_damian >0) Print ("Есть линия");
 else Print ("Нет линии");
Buffer values of either -1 or 0.03

Is there any remote MQL4 and technical analysis training anywhere? Do they have homework and a systematic approach? I don't know what to grasp.

v721965 >> :

Is there any remote MQL4 and technical analysis training anywhere? Do they have homework and a systematic approach? I do not know what to grasp.

Of course there is! The demand gives rise to supply. I can offer for a payment to send on e-mail with convenient for you frequency of periodicity of pages systematically taken out from the textbook. So-also for a small fee to send compiled for google format search words. No offence :) Vladimir, have you figured out what squares and circles are?

tmp.0 >> :
Buffer values either -1 or 0.03

>> Thank you! It works!)

tmp.0 писал(а) >>

Of course there is! Demand breeds supply. I can offer for a fee to send by e-mail with a convenient frequency for you pages systematically excerpted from the textbook. So-also for a small fee to send compiled for google format search words. No offence :) Vladimir, have you figured out what the squares are?

It's not about the textbook, there are a lot of them, it's about the system. As a rule, a teacher always knows exactly what you need first and what you need second - from his own experience. But this way you're spreading yourself too thin.

Good afternoon! Somewhere I've seen an EA "fish". I.e. all order openings, modifications, closings, assigning mags, etc. were written in the form of functions, and in the body of the Expert Advisor were only calls. I may need some more info on this topic, but I will not be able to display it here. I do not know how to do it. Thank you!

tmp.0 писал(а) >>

Of course there is! Demand creates supply. I can offer for a fee to send by e-mail with a convenient frequency for you pages systematically excerpted from the textbook. So-also for a small fee to send compiled for google format search words. No offence :) Vladimir, figured out what squares and rhombuses are?

Squares and rhombuses are not so difficult. I have an Expert Advisor that works using Martingale's method (in my opinion). It sometimes shows phenomenal results (again, in my opinion :)). So on eurchf I have passed all the history up to now on H1 without losing money and increased my initial account 13.5 times. On other pairs it is not so good, but not so bad either. For eurusd from 20.01.09 up to now we have the same situation, the account has increased 2,4 times (with earlier dates it was losing). I have a few ideas how to improve it without losing money. I`ve been trying to figure out what`s in it and what to do with it.

Reason: