Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 5

Here's a taste of what came out.

The TD_DeMark_3_1_mod.ex4 indicator had to be reworked a bit. To be honest, I didn't get to the bottom of it. The oblique lines aren't used, so I've reamed them. In this case only the levels for opening and target B1 and S1 are used. The colour has been changed. Now all the blue ones are up, the red ones are down.

--

File AG_Trade_Criterion_DeMark.ex4 - like trade criteria. Put it in the libraries folder.

There are 3 types of criteria used:

1 = set pending

0 = no significant criteria

- 1 = no indicator (in this case, according to the fact that there are lines).

This function allows placing pending orders if the lines are "normal" - red line is below blue one, close levels are respectively above and below open levels and market price is between open levels.

--

File AG_AT.ex4 - automatic trading function itself. Put in libraries folder.

1. Establish pending orders.

2. Tool 11 Follow_Object is set for each pending order. The object is the opening level line (solid). Execution of the tool results in permanent modification of a pending order on the distance 0 from the level, step 3.

3. When one of the pending orders transforms into a market order, the opposite pending order is deleted.

4. Stop and profit are set for a market order. StopLoss - on the opposite level of opening, TakeProfit - on level 1 (other levels are not used).

5. On StopLoss of the market order the tool 9 Pull_Object_up for Buy order and 10 Pull_Object_down for Sell order are set. The order line (StopLoss) is pulled up in the direction of the instrument arrow in case the object "moves" in the direction of the arrow. There is no reverse movement for these instruments.

6. Tool 16 Close_For_Price is set on the market order. The instrument`s execution price is half of the distance from opening price to TakeProfit.

--

See comments in the code. The behaviour of all symbols in the AutoGraf 4 application is described on the author's website http://autograf.dp.ua/.

The application is executed on a demo account and in a tester, in visualization mode.

In general, the application can be tested in normal test mode. In this particular case it cannot be done, because the indicator operates with graphical objects.

SK. писал (а) >>

Here's a taste of what came out.

In general, the application can be tested in normal test mode. You can't do it in this particular case as the indicator operates with graphical objects.

In the previous post in the indicator code there are examples and discussion of the channel strategy.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

In the previous post in the indicator code, examples and discussion of the channel strategy.

Outline it point by point.

1. Opening criteria.

2. Criteria for modification.

3. Closing criteria.

4. Indicators used (if any).

5. Additional criteria.

1. Has anyone run the example presented?

2. If anyone has a concrete example strategy, post it, consider it.

SK. писал (а) >>

2. If anyone has a concrete example of a strategy, post it, consider it.

Sergei, did you not like my strategy?

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

Sergei, didn't you like my strategy?

It's a good strategy. But it's not very clear.

Please write point by point. You need to be specific.

What you propose is 90% of the search for a solution.

In this case, the idea is different: to take a ready-made strategy and implement it in terms of AutoGraf 4.

Not without a bit of tweaking (but not elaboration).

Write the specific terms right here. If they are clear and understandable, the function of automatic trading can be written before the end of today's trading day. Will have time to try on demo today, and ahead of weekend - will test, select parameters (it is possible to give external settings).

45- писал (а) >>

how to open the downloaded textbook is unclear. is there a search for the textbook? for example on the subject of normalisation. sorry if this is off-topic. I'll delete it later.

The textbook opens with a double click. There's no search, but there is a contents page. There is not much written on normalization. If you have a question, ask in the forum, you can in this thread, I will try to answer.

SK. писал (а) >>

The textbook opens with a double click. There is no search, but there is a contents page. Not much is written on normalisation. If you have a question, ask in the forum, you can in this thread, I'll try to answer.

does not open, says unknown publisher and then the requested page was not found

want to understand from here and in general this is a new concept for me

Dear Sirs! Please, explain me, for foolish novice trader, why I can't download MQL4 tutorial in its entirety as an e-book and download it as an HTML compiled file which will not open, of course. Or it is a special idea, for those who want to pay money for learning it?

ASDFg писал (а) >>

Dear Sirs! Please, explain me, for foolish novice trader, why I can't download MQL4 tutorial in its entirety as an e-book and download it as an HTML compiled file which cannot be opened. Or it was designed specifically to have people pay money for learning the business?

That is compiled in HTML? The tutorial is in chm format (compiled HTML). Perhaps you mean that when you click on the browser link

to open file as text? If so, try downloading with another browser or download manager.

Reason: