[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 191

Does anyone know what this Indicator is? Is there an equivalent for MT?

http://forexnt.ru/?a=str_kanal

chief2000 >> :

Does anyone know what this Indicator is? Is there an equivalent for MT?

http://forexnt.ru/?a=str_kanal

Envelopes. standard

Swan >> :

Envelopes. standard.

How to build a 'standard' with Fibonacci Numbers?

chief2000 >> :

How to build a "standard" with Fibonacci Numbers?

With solid red lines Envelopes 3 pieces with the same spacing.

With dotted lines - 30% and 70% between adjacent solid lines.

For example:

solid lines 0.5%, 1.5%, 2.5%

dotted lines 0.2 0.8 1.2 1.8 2.2

and then the dotted one in the middle 1%, 2%.

and black MA with the same period)

What's Fibonacci got to do with it, Barishpolz knows it :)

Hello, could you tell me if it is possible to obtain bar data in MQ4, such as Open, Close, High, Low and Volume from 01.01.1970 to a certain period, at least for 5 or 10 years. If yes, advise me which function to use for that or maybe in some tricky way?

PesT писал(а) >>
Hello, could you tell me if using MQ4 I can get bar data such as Open, Close, High, Low and Volume from 01.01.1970 to a certain period, at least for 5 or 10 years. If yes, advise me which function to use for that, or maybe i should use some tricky function? Thanks in advance.

you can, if you download the miracle data, put it in the right folder and do not forget where they lie.

Gentlemen, here's a simple question. Somewhere on the forum I saw a message asking how to get rid of error #1 NO_ERROR when modifying orders.

The orders are successfully modified, but the messages keep coming back and overloading the EA's log.

Please advise how to handle this situation?

MikeZTN >> :

Gentlemen, here's a simple question. Somewhere on the forum I saw a message asking how to get rid of error #1 NO_ERROR when modifying orders.

The orders are modified successfully, but the messages keep coming back and overloading the EA's log.

>> Please advise how to handle this situation?

Look at your code, the error most probably occurs when the order is modified at the same price, i.e., from 1.4428 to 1.4428.

So it is not an error, but if the EA sends the broker ridiculous modifications with every new tick it may make him angry)))

So the outcome of such a modification is unclear ;)

MikeZTN >> :

The orders are modified successfully, but the message keeps coming back and clogging up the EA's log.

>> Could you please advise how to handle this situation?

Make sure you check all of the prices you are going to change (make sure they are normalized):

example (without normalization):

if (OrderStopLoss()!= sl || OrderTakeProfit()!= tp)
 if (!OrderModify(...))
 {
   if (GetLastError()>1) Print("...");
 }

Swan >> :

The solid red lines Envelopes 3 pieces with the same spacing (matched).

Dotted lines - 30% and 70% between adjacent solid lines.

For example:

solid lines 0.5%, 1.5%, 2.5%

dotted 0.2 0.8 1.2 1.8 2.2

and then the dotted line in the middle 1%, 2%.

and a black MA with the same period)

What's Fibonacci got to do with it, Barishpolz knows it :)

I thought the levels in Envelops would be in pips relative to "something" but it turned out to be a relative value.

I.e. 0.3 would be one-third of the distance between lines. 1.3 is respectively outside the lines, etc. FIBONACHI does not fit here

(maybe that's what it was called in that program, if the numbers everyone knows were used)

Thank you very much!

Reason: