Adviser to the whole world - page 45

gip:
He's calm. And you're getting nervous. Suspicious.
I've seen these guys before... it's pathetic... and you're laughing at an idiot... It's a sin...

PPC:

I think there are a lot of great people living around there: Napoleons, Hitlers, Stalinists, Leninists, etc., etc.

There aren't any. Well, I can't even joke about them. Really great ones.

Aleksander:
I've seen them before... it's pathetic for a human being... and you're laughing at a fool... it's a sin...

Come on, come on. It's okay. We've been chewing on the subject for a while now. If you grind and sift 1000 to 1 everything written in this forum - you'll write too. Although, looking back, I wouldn't bother so much, I'd just take the point myself

Aleksander:
I've seen them before... it's pathetic... and you're laughing at an idiot... It's a sin...

What did I write wrong? That you should get the hell out of this forex business, I wrote. That they do not give money and take it away. NFA has FOREX.COM, do you have any objections? I have not made any accusations against his neighbours, his neighbours are probably good, although they are not great people, there is nothing to be afraid of or suspect.

Where's the lie, where's the laugh?

Aleksander:
I've seen them before... it's pathetic for a human being... and you're laughing at a fool... It's a sin...
I just realised today... I quit sedov, deleted my posts, wish the author good luck...

sever30:
I just realised today... I'm leaving Sedov, deleted the posts, good luck to the author...
Thank you. There's no way to make money, that's for sure. You need a serious idea. Very serious. My advice - if the program has a stop loss - that's it - no money. If you could not bend the quotes on take profit - no money. If you could not bend it to where you do not want it to go - no money. If there are losing trades - no money. This is what I have written - this is my Expert Advisor. And if it does not work out - my way is up to you.

new-rena:
...We need a serious idea. A very serious idea. ...

We will tear down the world of violence to its foundations, and then

We will build our own, we will build a new world: who was nothing will become everything!

new-rena:
Thank you. They won't make any money, that's for sure. You need a serious idea. Very serious. My advice - if the program has a stop loss, that's it - no money. If you could not bend the quotes on take profit - no money. If you could not bend it to where you do not want it to go - no money. If there are losing trades - no money. This is what I have written - this is my Expert Advisor. And if it does not work out - my way is up to you.
If the Expert Advisor has no martin, no locks, SL, TP, then my offer still stands

PPC:

We will tear down the world of violence to its foundations, and then

We are ours, we will build a new world: who was nothing will be everything!

Not for that. Money is a sub-goal. The main one and as I wrote before - winning.

rustein:
If there is no martin, lots, SL, TP, my offer still stands.

There is a TP. Forced completion of the trade is a deplorable result. I set him on TP - the first idea. Second - he fights me and does not let me make money. Here is a new and basic idea, as it seems to me. Therefore, even on the DEMO for today I do not bet for fear to lose. Through MT4 they have access to the directory. Hack

I only work in profits. Minuses - 0.1, 0.2 - maximum. And only a few pieces during the whole run. When we open a deal automatically, slippage is allowed. Here we have some disadvantages.

Reason: