[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 190

Hello.

The situation is as follows, when testing in the tester it turns out that the simulation quality "Model: All ticks(...)" = 25%. Although the system test is correct (strictly according to all rules), even tick gaps in the simulation are taken into account. Should I pay attention to this 25% or not?

NTH >> :

Hello.

The situation is as follows, when testing in the tester it turns out that the simulation quality "Model: All ticks(...)" = 25%. Although the system test is correct (strictly according to all rules), even tick gaps in the simulation are taken into account. Should I pay attention to this 25% or not?

If it's M1, it won't be better than 25%. If higher then pump up M1, the rest will convert and the quality will increase.

OK, thanks.

Hello.

Could you please tell me how the code would look like using an iATR indicator like this :

if(condition to open BAY)

op_bay=true;

if(condition to open SELL)

op_sell=true;

If it's not difficult, then write codes of this type for iFractals, iStochastic, iMomentum, iForceindicators as well:)

steb >> :

Hello.

Could you please tell me how the code would look like using an iATR indicatorlike this :

if(condition to open BAY)

op_bay=true;

if(condition to open SELL)

op_sell=true;

If it's not difficult, can you also write codes of this type for iFractals, iStochastic, iMomentum, iForceindicators:)

Look here.

Hi all.

There is an indicator for Rumus, I wrote it Moscow Says! and named it Pips Squeezer. The indicator draws a solid line, let's say, a horizontal channel in which the price is, another line divides the channel in half. It draws from zero to zero hours. How it looks like can be seen in the attached file. I would like to have such an indicator for five-minute periods, but I cannot, I have just started to understand it. Please, advise how to implement it in MQL4?

Files:
nvfycrmv.rar  129 kb

Hi.

The Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester tests a year of history in about 8 hours - is it a lot or normal? And how will it affect trading in online mode (will there be glitches, will the Expert Advisor not have time to work, etc.)?

Hello! I would like to write an EA that opens trades on the breakdown of the previous zig-zag, or more precisely, if the price is above the previous top - buy, below the previous bottom - sell.

I want to use this indicator in my trading robot, and I want to use it in my trading robot.

NTH >> :

Hi.

The Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester tests a year of history in about 8 hours - is it a lot or normal? How it will affect trading in online mode (will there be bugs, expert do not have time to work, etc.)?

As one of my teachers used to say: nothing can be seen from the front, nothing can be seen from behind :)) So only general assumptions are possible.

The speed of testing depends on the timeframe, the testing model, the complexity of the algorithm, the speed of applied indicators, optimized code, etc., etc. If you are just talking about running a test, then under all conditions hours is a lot, look for an error. If it's optimization, there's no limit to perfection. Depending on the Expert Advisor's speed, number of variables to be optimized and use of genetic algorithm, the optimization time may reach tens or hundreds of hours. Another thing is to strive to minimize the number of variables and have a reasonable testing time.

granit77 писал(а) >>

As one of my teachers used to say: you can't see anything from the front, you can't tell anything from the back :)) So only general assumptions are possible.

The speed of testing depends on the timeframe, the testing model, the complexity of the algorithm, the speed of applied indicators, optimized code, etc., etc. If you are just talking about running a test, then under all conditions hours is a lot, look for an error. If it's optimization, there's no limit to perfection. Depending on the Expert Advisor's speed, number of variables to be optimized and use of genetic algorithm, the optimization time may reach tens or hundreds of hours. Another thing is that we must strive to minimize the number of variables, seeking a reasonable testing time.

I'll have to write it down in my notebook.

Reason: