[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 124

Rita >> :

Please tell me who knows.

When I want to close a position, I first bring up a window. With the CLOSE button.

I need to know if in this case (when the window opens) the pre-signal to the server is sent. Or is the signal to the server sent only after the CLOSE button is clicked?

A signal to the server is sent in a packet when all variables in the packet are defined and the machine has checked for errors.

In this case, the package is checked after the CLOSE button is pressed.

(i.e. the signal has not yet left after the CLOSE button is pressed,

but nothing depends on you, the package will be checked and if positive the result will be sent,

unless you can stop it, and that's if you can do it in time,

because the packets are small and are checked almost immediately).

chief2000 >> :

There are many, take your pick: https://www.mql5.com/ru/search

Thank you, just what I need.

Urain >> :

In this case, the package check takes place after pressing the CLOSE button.

>> I see. >> Thank you. It suddenly seemed to me that every time I wanted to close a profitable position and called the window, the price ran away by 2-3 pips before I clicked the CLOSE button.
So it's just my imagination.

Rita >> :

I see. Thank you. It suddenly seemed to me that every time I wanted to close a profitable position and called the window, the price ran away by 2-3 pips against me before I clicked CLOSE.
>> So it's just my imagination.

No, it was not. What's more itching to close the position when? When the price goes against us.

Hello all. I would like to buy a smartphone with fifth platform touch screen 240*320, will the smartphone fully operate the smartphone version of MetaTrader? I want to buy a smartphone with fifth-window operating system, touchscreen with 240*20 screen, no buttons, no digits, will it operate the full version of the MetaTrader for smartphones?

Andrei-1 писал(а) >>

Hello all. I would like to buy a smartphone with fifth platform touch screen 240*320, will the smartphone fully operate the smartphone version of MetaTrader? I want to buy a smartphone with fifth-window operating system, its touchscreen is 240*20, no buttons, no digits, will it operate the full version of the MetaTrader for smartphones?

Touch screen? It's more of a communicator, isn't it? It would be more correct to use MT for PDA. By the way, what kind of rarity have you got?

hi 2 all, could you please tell me the easiest way to handle this:

there is a variable x=iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,k);

when k>1 the program calculates RSI by close prices of previous bars... k needs to be shifted by 1 tick (but the timeframe must be 1 hour)

antik >> :

hi 2 all, could you please suggest the easiest way to handle such a task:

have a variable x=iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,k);

when k>1 the program calculates RSI by close prices of previous bars... k needs to be shifted by 1 tick (but timeframe must be equal to 1 hour)

k is a time offset in bars, not in ticks. To get the value at the previous tick, create a static variable and store the value of x in it every time you call start()

However, if other ticks come while the start() function is running, their values will be skipped. I.e. it is impossible to achieve 100% tickwise synchronization.

Hello. A simple question. In which variable is the current price (current rate), which is on the right side of the chart window?

rensbit >> :
Hello. Simple question. In which variable is the current price (current rate), which is on the right side of the chart window?

double Ask
The last known selling price (Ask price) of the current symbol.
double Bid
Last known bid (ask price) of the current symbol

Reason: