[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 128

Andrei-1 писал(а) >>
I have a question. Is it possible to make a news waiter. Let's say today will be news exact time is not known approximate text one word, need a longer and louder beep can do it.

Please clarify what the exact time is unknown?

Can you help me please, I'm writing an EA (for the first time) and I can not figure out how to modify a pending order, writes error number 1, but in the beginning it moves the opening price perfectly (distance of 50 pips). Below is the code:

int Tral_Stop(int Tip)
{
for(i=1;i<=Mas_Ord_New[0][0];i++) //Cycle through all orders
{
Price=NormalizeDouble(Mas_Ord_New[i][1],4);
case 4:
if(NormalizeDouble((Price-Ask),4)>0.0050)
{
New_Price=NormalizeDouble((Ask+0.0050),4);
Modify=true;
}
if(NormalizeDouble((Price-Ask),4)<=0.0050)
Modify=false;
break;
case 5:
if(NormalizeDouble((Bid-Price),4)>0.0050)
{
New_Price=NormalizeDouble((Bid-0.0050),4);
Modify=true;
}
if(NormalizeDouble((Bid-Price),4)<=0.0050)
Modify=false;
}
if(Modify==false)
continue;
bool Ans=OrderModify(Ticket,NormalizeDouble(New_Price,4),NormalizeDouble(SL,4),NormalizeDouble(TP,4),0);
if(Ans==false)
{
if(Errors(GetLastError())==false)
return;
i--;
}
Terminal();
Events();
}
return;
}

Error 1 - ERR_NO_RESULT 1 - No error, but result unknown

But you know the result! You yourself write that "...at the beginning it moves the opening price perfectly...".

I think you can ignore it... Although, mozhet who knows, in which cases the magazine displays this message. ?

Error codes

kirill190982 писал(а) >>

Help me, please,

You must be a former paratrooper - "out of the sky, on the ground, into battle". You should have looked first at how code editing requests are handled. It's very easy to get confused in your brackets, which is probably what happened.

So, have a look here:

if(Tip==0||Tip==1)
if(Mas_Ord_New[i][8]<=15.00)
continue;

This part will only execute for work orders, everything else is for all. I think you forgot to put brackets here.

It is also not clear why the function int and nothing is returned, but it's a nag.

And why do you move the price in pending orders and move stops and takei - no?

rid >> :

Error %1 - ERR_NO_RESULT 1 No error, but result unknown

But you know the result! You yourself write that "...it moves the opening price perfectly at the beginning...".

I think you can ignore it...

Error codes

I didn't go too deep into the subject, but I think there is a request to change the price for the same, i.e. open price 1.3400 change to open price 1.3400 i.e. it is not an error, but several price changes for the same broker can piss off.... so the result is not known :)

kirill190982, think about it, most likely the EA is trying to change the price to the one already set and it does not see the point, but it is not an error either, i.e. with every new tick the EA gives the same order to change the price (to the same)....

Very possible. I had the same situation when modifying the orders moving behind the price.

Then, I reworked the Expert Advisor according to OPEN PRICES and the error seems to have disappeared.

rid >> :

Very possible. I had the same situation when modifying the pending orders moving behind the price.

Then, I re-did the work of Expert Advisor according to OPEN PRICES and the error seems to disappear.

I just need to prescribe somewhere (honestly, I didn't go into the code) what,

if (such a price already exists) then do nothing :)

Hello. I'm a sucker for this, that's why I'm asking a pro! Can I somehow configure my Expert Advisor to buy or sell without following Ma's lines and all sorts of stochastics crossing ....? How do they cross? If it's approximately 90 degrees then make a decision.

Here is the picture

bossvors >> :

Hello. I'm a sucker for this, that's why I'm asking a pro! Can I somehow configure my Expert Advisor to buy or sell without following Ma's lines and all sorts of stochastics crossing ....? How do they cross? If it's approximately 90 degrees, then make a decision.

Here is the picture

Unfortunately, such indicators have a lagging tendency, i.e. as soon as the sell signal comes, the price will be around 1.3900 as a minimum, but not 1.3952 as indicated on the chart and the closing will happen not at 1.3853 (as on the chart) but much higher, about the same as the opening on the sell.

Also, what then do we do with the intersections that were already on the graph between the crossovers???

Sorry for the simple question, but...

Help me find a way/command/function to determine if a pendulum has triggered and

is now in the market.

imho

OrderOpenTime( )
и
OrderOpenPrice( )

it is already using

OrderProfit( ) )
maybe == 0 - it depends on price

what then is the REAL indication that the pending order has triggered and is now open?
Thanks

Reason: