[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 126

Urain >> :

Thank you!!! Could you please give us an example of how to record the data on a new bar for example.

And still can anyone know how to implement the same data output via html!

Colleagues, hello! I would like some advice from programmers: I want to learn how to program in mql. But I am having a hard time with it. Anyway, I want to take a basic course at the academy. For example, my friends advised me to learn C++ first, and then learn mql by myself. They said it would be easier. They recommended the SHAG Academy. I've visited their website and I see the paragraph "Software Development" and then there are several kinds of courses. Actually, I'm asking for advice from experts: what should I choose?

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>
Коллеги, здравствуйте! Прошу совета программистов: я хочу научиться программировать на mql....

Actually, I'm asking for expert advice, what should I choose?

What's wrong with this? or at least this. why pay for a course?

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>
For instance, my friends advised me to study C++ first, and then to learn mql myself. They said it would be easier.
Well, then maths and matstatistics would also be a good idea.
Start reading a textbook, maybe it'll work itself out.

Roger >> :
Well, then maths and matstatistics would also be a good idea.
Start reading a textbook, maybe everything will work itself out.

I studied matanalysis and matstatistics at university. I would like to understand the basics of programming, and then start self-taught programming in mql. For a person who has never studied programming it's hard to start learning mql just like that. I already read the textbook, but 2 months of learning the basics will only do me good. So, what to choose: C, C++ or C# ?

Thanks for the help.

Alex5757000 >> :

I studied matanalysis and matstatistics at university. I would like to understand the basics of programming, and then start learning mql programming on my own. For a person who has never studied programming it's hard to start learning mql just like that. I already read the textbook, but 2 months of learning the basics will only do me good. So what to choose: C, C++ or C#?

Thanks for the help.

Have a look at the links on this page 'Any newbie's question, not to clutter up the forum. Don't pass by the pros. I will never get anywhere without you'. Start with 'MQL 4 Language for Dummies. Try to understand how they work, understand the syntax of commands, try to change the code, etc.. If you don't understand something, you may always ask questions on the forum. I think we need a course for more advanced purposes, and the basics of programming you can do on your own. The more so because the courses are based on the same books that can be downloaded on the Internet and cannot replace independent work.

C# - it is more progressive and evolving dynamically.

sayfuji >> :
C# - it's more progressive and evolving dynamically.

Don't mention it, the language is certainly worthy of attention...

In my opinion, everything is done by the principle of least resistance,

If the idea and the solution are good, then it's transferred to faster solutions...

I want to create in my EA an array that will store a sequence of trade results (profit, loss): [ +1,-1,-1,+1,-1...].

Question: If I assign an element with index 0 to the result of the last closed position, will the previous values be shifted automatically, like in the indicator?

Reason: