[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 118

Mr_Bean >> :
I'm getting the hang of it... I don't know where to look when EUR/USD is going up or down...

Eh... - "If I knew the price, I'd live in Sochi!" (c)

Here is an indicator (Modif. Murray Index). It will be just the right one for you to start with. On EUR/USD.

But do not abuse it too much! Don't...(I'll check it!).

Let others earn a little too...

By the way. I remember there, at Rincost, they don't allow automatic trading on mini-accounts. They used to say (lie) at first that there were some technical problems. And then they clamped down on the option...

Files:

Good afternoon.

I apologise for the amateurish question, I am still just learning...

Faced with two problems.
Please advise, if you don't mind:
___________________________________________________________________________________
I downloaded one Expert Advisor to do some testing.
I added the file with the code in MetaTrader4/experts/indicators folder

HOWEVER, I can not attach this EA to the chart ... as if this EA is "inactive" (it is black and white for some reason, not colored like other EAs).

And when I try to test advisor inthe"Strategy Tester" I get error:
"2009.06.07 21:37:17 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 894 at 2009.01.15 20:00)"
___________________________________________________________________________________

What should I do in this situation?

Many thanks in advance.

Don't put the advisor in the indicators folder. In general, it is better to start with the Tutorial.

rid, rsi, thank you very much.

Figured it out.

(I read the textbook... just get confused sometimes, need expert comments)

I wanted to ask, does the Strategy Tester reopen positions at 21:00, does it calculate swap points ?

I made an EA for the sake of interest, which opens a position for the whole depo without any stops on a certain day

Why does the tester not take into account position reopening?

Afternoon.

When testing the Expert Advisor, the terminal displays a chart.

Is it possible to display this chart on my real account?

VIZA-1966 >> :

Afternoon.

When testing the Expert Advisor, the terminal displays a chart.

Can I see this chart on my real account?

Terminal submenu, Account history tab. Right-click with your mouse. Select "Save as detailed report" and admire.

Reshetov >> :

Terminal submenu, tab "Account history". Right-click with your mouse. Choose "Save as detailed report" and admire.

>> Thank you.

How many councillors can work on one thermomania?