[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 129

Then show me one indicator that the pros use. Please.

I assure you that everything most interesting, valuable and ideologically (sic!) profitable is already contained in the newly installed MT

Stop out can be displayed on the chart if so, how to do it in the EA.

sayfuji писал(а) >>
I assure you, everything most interesting, valuable and in the ideological sense (sic!) profitable is already contained in the newly installed MT

What a load of crap! If the newly installed MT already has everything. Why the hell reinvent the wheel? Ha! You go ahead and make money.

Because the grail is closer than we think. And it's in the stardust MT. I'm sorry, but I found it with the help of a clue.

I just don't understand why we need all these Code Bases and so on and so forth.

Oh, I see. I saw it on a forum somewhere at ....... So the following text

9:00 Wake up.

10:00 Breakfast

11:00 Feat.

Code Base Well it's so, climb from 11:30 let's say until 20:00 to see what people are breathing!

By the way I forgot to tell you. To close the feat at 20:30.

>> Is that right?

Programmers guys!!!

Please help me how to do - to calculate the following formula that I do not get

double X = a - b ;

double Y = iMA("X",Timeframe,Period_,Shift,Method,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

ExtMapBuffer1[i] = X - Y ;

I need to calculate the Average for a certain period X (but it is not a currency pair - instead of a currency pair there is a variable)

I will be very grateful.

I HAVE NOT GOT TO THIS YET MYSELF!!!!

Hometrader >> :

Programmers guys!!!

double X = a - b ;

I need to calculate the Average for a certain period X (but it is not a currency pair - instead of a currency pair there is a variable)

I would be very grateful.

MYSELF NOT YET UP TO THIS!!!!

Instead of "X" substitute the currency pair identifier. Instead of Period_, substitute the value of X.

If that fails too, it is better to choose something else for further growth - something not related to trading.

Hometrader >> :

Programmers guys!!!

double X = a - b ;

I would be very grateful.

I HAVEN'T GOT TO THIS POINT MYSELF YET!!!!

Maybe just sum up all values for the required period and then divide by their number? (or I don't understand the question)

Roger писал(а) >>

You must be a former paratrooper - "out of the sky, on the ground, into battle". You should have looked first at how code-editing requests are handled. It's very easy to get confused in your brackets, which is probably what happened.

So, have a look here:

if(Tip==0||Tip==1)
if(Mas_Ord_New[i][8]<=15.00)
continue;

This part will only execute for work orders, everything else is for all. I think you forgot to put brackets here.

It is also not clear why the function int and nothing is returned, but it's a nag.

And why do you move the price in pending orders and move stops and take-ins?

Thanks, I have removed all unnecessary things from the code and left only pending orders. I modify stops when they are opened

RomanS писал(а) >>

I haven't really delved into the subject, but I think there is a request to change the price to the same, i.e. open price 1.3400 change to open price 1.3400 i.e. it is not a mistake, but several price changes to the same broker can piss off.... so the result is not known :)

kirill190982, think about it, most likely the EA is trying to change the price to the one already set and this does not make sense, but it is not an error either, i.e. with every new tick the EA gives the same order to change the price (to the same one)....

Thanks, I am testing the EA on the strategy tester. What is the most interesting is that at first the order is not modified when distance is below 50 and then when it is above 50 it is modified and then when distance is below 50 it gives error

kirill190982 >> :

Thank you, I am testing the EA in strategy tester. And the interesting thing is that when I start testing, the order is not modified when its distance is less than 50 and then when it is more than 50 it is modified and then when it is less than 50 it starts to show error.

And what is a stop level allowed for the instrument you are testing?

Look in the tester - on the right side of the screen in the PROPERTIES OF THE SYMBOL

(It is necessary to consider, that a permissible stop level can change during the day)

Reason: