please help, new to EA

hi guys, can anyone help me here.

just wondering why i get auto synchronise trades on my trading account but i can't find the same trades on my EA provider's trading list or history list?

i try to match the entry price and TP price on my auto sync trades and EA provider's trading list and trading history list, but i can't find the same trade.

so i'm not sure if there's something wrong somewhere or this is how it suppose to be.

please help... thanks guys.

also i'm just wondering if my EA provider put a new trade but the same time say if i'm at work my MT4 account is not signed in, will i get the same trade activated on my account automatically? or it won't sync until the next time i log on to my account say when i finish work and get back to home at 8pm and i get the trade which suppose to be activate earlier from that day?

thanks a lot 

4rexaction:

also i'm just wondering if my EA provider put a new trade but the same time say if i'm at work my MT4 account is not signed in, will i get the same trade activated on my account automatically? or it won't sync until the next time i log on to my account say when i finish work and get back to home at 8pm and i get the trade which suppose to be activate earlier from that day?

EA ?  you mean a signal provider ?  if you want to receive all the signals for all the trades your PC needs to be on all the time that signals are being sent,  if it's off when an Open signal is sent and still off when the Close signal is sent you will miss the trade . . .

RaptorUK:
EA ?  you mean a signal provider ?  if you want to receive all the signals for all the trades your PC needs to be on all the time that signals are being sent,  if it's off when an Open signal is sent and still off when the Close signal is sent you will miss the trade . . .

thanks for the reply. :-) 

what about the first question, does anyone has any clue on that?

cheers 

Reason: