[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 123

I want to write my own, I want to have a ready structure of a construction. I want to write my own, and from scratch, ready structure of the design would be...

Dimoncheg >> :
I want to write my own, and from scratch I'll get a ready structure of construction. I want to write my own, and from scratch, ready structure of the design would be...

There are many, take your pick: https://www.mql5.com/ru/search

chief2000 >> :

Why with the running MA(20) in the main window

it returns "-1" ?

sorry, built-in indicators do not have a name...

for WindowFind("indicator name") to return not -1 I need IndicatorShortName("indicator name") to be set in the indicator;

Writing an EA, confused by the different code variations. Write the code of EA (empty template), but with the signal calculation function - once at the beginning of each new bar. And how to call this function or where to prescribe conditions for calculating the signal! Och needs, in the tops are lost on this issue (

How do I set the leverage of my micro account?

Aleins >> :

How do I set the leverage on my micro account?

With such questions please contact the support team of the brokerage company, where you open the account. Each brokerage company has its own conditions and services.

Infinity >> :
I'm writing an EA, got confused with different code variations. Write the code of EA (empty template), but with signal calculation function - once at the beginning of each new bar. And how to call this function or where to prescribe conditions for calculating the signal! Och needs, in the tops are lost on this issue (

This, perhaps? >> (see last post)

'MATCHING TEST AND REAL'.

keekkenen >> :

sorry, built-in indicators do not have a name...

For WindowFind("indicator name") to return not -1 you need to set IndicatorShortName("indicator name") in the indicator;

It is a pity it is not supported... Thank you anyway!

rid >> :

This, perhaps? (see last post).

>> 'MATCH TEST AND REAL'...

hmm.... Yeah, almost. .... I pasted the code but now it's giving me a history error,... I actually meant something like :

bool isNewBar(int timeFrame)
   {
   bool res=false;

static datetime _sTime[7];  
   int i=6;

switch ( timeFrame) 
      {
      case 1  : i=0; break;
      case 5  : i=2; break;
      case 15 : i=3; break;
      case 30 : i=4; break;
      case 60 : i=5; break;
      case 240: break;
      case 1440:break;
      default:  timeFrame = 1440;
      }
//----
   if (_sTime[ i]==0 || _sTime[ i]!=iTime(Symbol(), timeFrame,0))
      {
      _sTime[ i] = iTime(Symbol(), timeFrame,0);
      res=true;
      }

//----

like this function...

/**
1. Trade Signals . Receiving trade signals
a) Every tick (TradeSignalEveryTick=true)
b) Every bar of a set period (TradeSignalBarPeriod=...)
OP_BUY - to Buy
OP_SELL - sell
OP_BALANCE - no signal
*/
and it is described in the article - Relying on the power of templates https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1514

it's just a big code I couldn't figure out. I can't transfer it to the new Expert Advisor.............

Please tell me who knows.

When I want to close a position, I first bring up a window. With a CLOSE button.

I need to know, whether thus (at window opening) the preliminary signal to a server leaves. Or the signal to the server leaves, only after pressing the CLOSE button itself?

Reason: