[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 130

Andrei-1 писал(а) >>
I have a question. Is it possible to make a news waiter. Let's say today will be the news exact time is not known approximate text one word, I need a longer and louder beep can do it.

Roger 22.06.2009 22:20

Please clarify, what do you mean the exact time is unknown?

Some kind of report is coming in this afternoon, roughly imagine a headline in one word exactly hit. we type it in and the machine looks for it in each incoming news, finds it and gives a signal.

How do you do a quote?

Professionals help me with code, I can't output information of the last closed order such as (open. close price, type of deal, profit, etc.)... I can't do it in the tester, not in real life... my OrderProfit function through OrderSelect (when choosing any of the parameters MODE_TRADES or MODE_HISTORY )constantly outputs different variants (it is clear that the net profit is not calculated), in my case, it either displays the wrong output (just 20 for example) or outputs 0.

Help code which opens no more than one position at a time after crossing a ma (calculation of the new bar). and after closing the order displays all the information on it.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello, I'm not good at programming and I need help.

I have attached an indicator here, it's a very interesting thing, I don't remember the author,

Can you please leave only the histogram and change the colours when it goes up and down?

Thank you in advance

Files:
_fast2.mq4  7 kb

Viktoria >> :

Hello, I am a zero in programming and I need help....

Delete your post as soon as possible. You have already been answered in your thread, but moderators here are beasts, they ban you for repeating questions in different places.

Viktoria >> :

Hello, I don't know anything about programming and I need help.

I have attached an indicator here, it's a very interesting thing, I don't remember the author,

Can you please leave only the histogram and change the colours when it goes up and down?

>> thank you in advance.

Fuck off. Don't even like the colours anymore!!!

Infinity >> :

Help with code that opens no more than one position at a time after a ma crossing (calculation on a new bar). and after closing the order displays all the information on it.

Thank you very much in advance!

I am not quite clear. Where do you want to output the information?

Look at Kim's thread. Useful Functions from KimIV

GetTypeLastClosePos() function. Page 20.
This function returns the type of the last closed position or -1.
The PriceCloseLastPos() function. P.24
This function returns the closing price of the last closed position.
The PriceOpenLastPos() function. P.24
Function PriceOpenLastClosePos(). P.24
This function returns the open price of the last closed position.

etc.

All functions work like clockwork. I checked it myself - I put it in the comment.

If you want to open no more than one position, you can use this function

Function ExistPositions(). Page 4
Designed to check if there are any open buys or sales

if ( ExistPositions(NULL, -1, magic) <1 ) {//открываем позицию

infinum13 >> :

Fuck off. Don't like the colours already!!!

Why would a woman be so rude for no reason? Especially since this thread is designed to help dummies and beginners.

What if there aren't enough buffers? All eight are already taken, but I need two more buffers. At least one.

Hello!

How can I replace the text in the OHLC box that pops up in the upper left corner of the currency pair window, which always shows the combination "symbol" + "TF" + "OHLC"? For example, I would like to display the following instead: "symbol" + "TF" + "current server time".

Vitalik_on писал(а) >>
What if I don't have enough buffers? All 8 are already taken, but I need 2 more buffers. At least one.

An additional indicator with intermediate calculations would help. Unless, of course, they need to be displayed.

Reason: