[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 117

I'm trading on FIBO_S. If you look at it, it's really good. Please add arrows and a sound signal (on and off), it is better to have all arrows on different timeframes displayed somewhere at once For example on 1 min - green up, 5 min - green down and so on. - green up, 10 min - green down, 30 min - red down etc. up to 1 day. But it loads the terminal, they say the fibo-levels are re-created at every tick, but why should I do that if extrema remain the same for some time? I do not know how to calculate them. Thank you.
Files:
fibo_s.mq4  10 kb

There is a construct.

if( Условие 1 && Условие 2)
   {
   int buyticket = OrderSend(...)

We need to add extern Condition 3 to it when Condition 3=true, and when Condition 3=false, the construction should remain the original one. What's the best way to do it?

if( Условие 1 && Условие 2  && Условие 3=true && Условие 3)
   {

if( Условие 1 && Условие 2 && Условие 3=false)
   {

Or

if Условие 3=true
   if( Условие 1 && Условие 2  && Условие 3)
     {
else
     {
or what's the other way around? I haven't used this kind of thing yet, so I don't know how to do it properly

Dimoncheg писал(а) >>
if(( Условие 1 && Условие 2) || Условие 3)
   {

Hello,

How do I know if my order has been executed?

rsi >> :

It seems this will not work, because the third condition will be ignored if the first two triggered, i.e. after the trigger of two conditions, the order is sent independently of the third one, be it the third one or the third one will send us the order irrespective of whether the first two triggered or not, The idea is that during the day the EA should send an order based on two conditions and at night the third one should be added to these two, i.e. the previous two conditions plus the third one and then the order is sent at night, if the third one is added manually or by time - I am not sure yet how to make it convenient, but it is not important, we will figure it out later, the third condition should be added properly

Dimoncheg писал(а) >>

if Условие 3=true
   if( Условие 1 && Условие 2  && Условие 3)
     {
else
     {
extern bool flag_Cond_1=true;

////////////////////////////
////////1 var///////////////
if( flag_Cond_1)
   if( Cond_1 && Cond_2 && Cond_3)
   { /**/ }

if(! flag_Cond_1)
   if( Cond_1 && Cond_2)
   { /**/ }

///////2 var////////////////
if(( flag_Cond_1 && Cond_1 && Cond_2 && Cond_3) || (! flag_Cond_1 && Cond_1 && Cond_2))
{ /**/ }

thestalker писал(а) >>

Hello,

how do I know if an order has been executed?

If we are talking about opening an order, then if OrderSend returned a ticket greater than -1, then the order has opened...

If the question is about pending order, then after it has opened, the order changes its OrderType() into OP_BUY/OP_SELL(0/1), i.e. if the OrderType()>1, then it is pending - this is about how to recognize the order (just in case)... ... for example: when you open an order you can save its ticket and type in the array, then every time you access Start() check if the order type has changed, if its type is below 2 then the order has worked, and you may delete the ticket and order type from the array, to avoid checking it next time...

That's what you say: send an order during the day with conditions 1 & 2, and at night with conditions 1 & 2 & 3. So you have the fourth day-night condition, but you have mixed it with the third. For example, you could do this

int buyticket;
if Условие4 (ночь)
   if( Условие1 && Условие2 && Условие3)  buyticket = OrderSend(...);
else
   if( Условие1 && Условие2)  buyticket = OrderSend(...);

I'm new to all this! I have Rinkost - MetaTrader 4 software... (a friend recommended it to me)... I'm slowly getting to grips with it... But I don't really know where to look when EUR/USD is going to fall or rise... of course nobody knows exactly... but at least approximately... which site or topic they write about it? Thanks in advance to everyone who can help!

Mr_Bean писал(а) >>
I'm new to all this! I have Rinkost - MetaTrader 4 software... (a friend recommended it)... I'm slowly getting to grips with it... But I don't really know where to look when EUR/USD is going to fall or rise... of course nobody knows exactly... but at least approximately... which site or topic they write about it? Thanks in advance to everyone who can help!

Why doesn't a friend advise further?

Reason: