[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1131

Abzasc:

Removed the excess.

and it's like this.

Is it?

Thank you, but that's not it, I wanted the expert to give me the numbers of ticks that have fractals. The most interesting thing is that I don't seem to see any error at all, point-blank,

And the situation seems to be very simple. So I do not understand something very basic, basic concepts?

I think that it is necessary to understand it, so that you can write more complicated things, but how else?

Dimka-novitsek:

for the Expert Advisor to give the numbers of ticks that have fractals on them

Oh, I see.

And why WindowFirstVisibleBar is the number of the first visible bar? It would be necessary to go through all the bars, no?

Question on the tester.
After testing an EA with visualisation, the graphical results are in a window marked visual,
e.g. GBPUSD, H4(visual).
If I restart the terminal, then (in my case) these results sometimes stay in the window, but marked offline, and sometimes this window disappears altogether.
Please tell me, what it depends on, and how to make the window with the visualization results reliably appear after restarting the terminal. Or give me the link to the forum branch.
Thank you.

Gentlemen, even though I'm not a beginner, this is the first time I've encountered the following crap. My EA is not working. I started looking for the cause and simplified the EA to the point of no return:

#property copyright "test"
#property link      "test"

int TEST ()
{
  int nCounter;

Print ("Test");

for (nCounter = 3000; nCounter >= 1; nCounter --)
    Print ("Test.nCounter: ", nCounter);
}  

int init()
{
  return (0);  
}

int deinit()
{
  return(0);
}

int start()
{
 TEST ();
}  

It would seem that the EA should type the word "Test" and then list integers starting from 3000 in reverse order.

But how could it not! This is what it does:

I.e. there is no word "Test" and the values start listing starting from some value taken from the ceiling. And every time this value is different.

What is this nonsense? Maybe somebody encountered such rubbish?

Bicus:

Gentlemen, even though I'm not a beginner, this is the first time I've encountered the following crap. My EA is not working. I started looking for the cause and simplified the EA to the point of no return:

It would seem that the EA should type the word "Test" and then list integers starting from 3000 in reverse order.

But how could it not! This is what it does:

I.e. there is no word "Test" and the values start listing starting from some value taken from the ceiling. And every time this value is different.

What is this nonsense? Maybe somebody encountered such rubbish?

See log file: not all values may be logged - Print is slow.

VladislavVG:
See the log file: not all values may be logged - Print is slow.

You're right, it's all there in the log.

Thank you! I was about to lose my mind. :)

Abzasc:
Ah, I see.

Why WindowFirstVisibleBar is the number of the first visible bar? I think I need to search all the bars, don't I?

WindowFirstVisibleBar I took from the ceiling, that is, from the dictionary. Also, in order to see how it works.

What's worrying is that the simple if (up>=1|down>=1) doesn't work properly!

Question on the tester.
After testing an EA with visualisation, the graphical results are in a window marked visual,
e.g. GBPUSD, H4(visual).
If I restart the terminal, then (in my case) these results sometimes stay in the window, but marked offline, and sometimes this window disappears altogether.
Please tell me, what it depends on, and how to make the window with the visualization results reliably appear after restarting the terminal. Or give me the link to the forum branch.
Thank you.

Trading question, HELP !!!!!!!!

I am implementing the concept of small trades, on market movements between support and resistance levels. The robot opens Btsu, the market rolls back a bit and wants to open Sell, but it does not open, refers to the error 134 (not enough funds), although my demo account 100.000, lot 0.1. I open a reverse trade manually without any problems. How to be in this situation, my head is broken, thanks

Still tell me, I can't figure it out for five days.

int start()
{int y;
y= WindowFirstVisibleBar();Alert ("y",y);
for (;y>=0;y--)
{ double up=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,MODE_UPPER,y);
double down=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,MODE_LOWER,y);
if (up>=1|down>=1){
Alert("Previous upper fractal is:", up, " Previous lower fractal is:", down);Alert ("y",y);}}

WindowFirstVisibleBar() counts the number of bars on the visible chart, it should work like this - Alert writes the numbers of bars with fractals.

But this simple thing doesn't work! It generates all the bars in a row. So, the elementary operator if (up>=1||down>=1){

does not work, or I'm completely stupid, I stubbornly examine this place until I get an itch in my stomach, I do not understand!

I would really like to understand the principle, what's wrong? Everything seems to be very simple and correct. I want to know!

Help!
Reason: