[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1136

Good evening everyone!

If you can, please help me to understand it. I have an Expert Advisor that opens a deal when a signal is received, and it does not open a new one until it closes the deal.

And I need it to be able to open more trades after opening a trade, if there is an appropriate signal.

I do not want to open another one, and I do not want to open another one.

KLMNC:

Here's the EA code itself...

Don't duplicate the code in different threads. You have already been replied to the first post, delete the duplicate one. And please paste the code using SRC button, not text.

granit77:
Don't duplicate code in different threads. You have already been replied to the first post, delete the duplicate one. And please paste the code using the SRC button, not text.
The post was replied to, but the question was not. Duplicated, hoping to get more help here.

artsite:

Earlier I asked a question about the tester:
After testing an EA with visualisation, the graphical results are in a window marked visual, e.g. GBPUSD, H4(visual).
If I restart the terminal, then (in my case) these visual results sometimes stay in the visual window but marked offline, and sometimes this window disappears altogether.
Please tell me what it depends on, and how to make the visualization results window appear after restarting the terminal.

Please do not run the Expert Advisor in the visualization mode, but in the simple test mode without visualization.

KLMNC:
The post was answered, but the question was not. Duplicated in the hope that I would get more help here.
Don't get your hopes up, you could get banned.

Hi, is there an indicator that "stretches" like Fibo, but shows the number of pips from the top bar to the bottom?
I need it for scalping, before entering, I'm bored of setting marks and counting the difference manually.

photomuza:
Hi, is there an indicator that "stretches" like Fibo, but shows the number of pips from the top bar to the bottom?
I need it for scalping, before entering, I'm bored of setting marks and counting the difference manually.

You click the mouse wheel on the chart - crosshair appears. You can simply press the "crosshair" icon on the terminal toolbar. Then put it on the required point on the chart and hold the left mouse button - drag the crosshair to another point on the chart - the number of points will be automatically displayed - you don't have to calculate anything.

Oh, man, live a long time... I've been using MT for three years and this is a discovery :) I knew about the wheel and the cross, but I didn't know how to count pips. Thanks a lot! Here's a picture if you don't understand.

Каким образом в терминале индикаторы наложить один на другой в отдельном окне (на RSI полосы Болленджера)?

Roman.:

Throw an indicator in the window of another indicator and select FirstIndicatorData in full application

Reason: